81-1

After a few days of training, Xie Sixing's cold was almost gone.

After Fu Xian's guidance, Xie Sixing already knew what he was going to give, but he didn't rush to prepare. Instead, he went to the hospital first to confirm that his cold was completely gone before he was completely relieved.

After that, he went back home and personally picked up the gift he was going to give away.

Although the exquisite object has been aged for a long time, its beauty has not been reduced by half because of the passage of time. It lies quietly in the box, as if waiting for the day it will see the light of day again.

Xie Sixing took it out and looked at it for a while with his eyes lowered.

His eyes swayed slightly, unknown emotions flashed past, and he returned to calm in an instant.

He feel a little nostalgic, but also a little dazed, probably because he can’t believe that he actually have the day to give this away.

Uncle Wang, the butler who had been standing behind Xie Sixing since he came back, saw that he took out this object. His expression was surprised for a moment: "This is..."

He immediately realized Xie Sixing's intention of taking out this, and said with a smile: "Good, it's really good to give this as a gift."

Xie Sixing didn't answer, but responded softly, and Uncle Wang said again: "Young Master, do you plan to give it away now?"

"Well, no rush. Xie Sixing carefully stored it back in the box and said calmly: "I'm leaving first."

"Okay."

After saying this, Uncle Wang watched him turn around and took it with him when he left. With the wind blowing from his back, the words Xie Sixing just said "no rush" seemed to hit his ears again.

According to him, the young master was so impatient that he almost flew directly to the person he wanted to see.

...

After leaving home, Xie Sixing confirmed that the rooftop restaurant he had booked would be cleared for them after six o'clock in the evening, and then drove downstairs to Yu Han's company.

Maybe it was his first time doing something like this, so Xie Sixing felt a little nervous. Fortunately, he still had time to prepare carefully, so that he could give Yu Han an unforgettable experience.

After parking the car, Xie Sixing breathed a sigh of relief and took out his mobile phone.

Not sure whether Yu Han was at work, Xie Sixing did not call him directly, but sent a tactful message.

Xie Sixing: [Are you free tonight?]

After a while, Yu Han replied: [No time]

Xie Sixing: [...What's wrong?]

Yu Han was drinking water and was too lazy to type. He flipped to the end of his address book and took the initiative to call Xie Sixing.

Xie Sixing was sitting in the car seat, staring at Yu Han's cold "no time" with deep eyes. When he suddenly saw Yu Han's name popping up, he was slightly startled.

After a pause, his eyebrows relaxed slightly, and he answered: "Did something happen?"

"No, it's about work." Yu Han swallowed the water in his mouth, and a bright and clean voice came from the receiver: "You asked me if I was free in the evening. What do you want to do?"

Xie Sixing did not answer him, but asked, "Is it something very important? Do you need my help?"

Yu Han said, "No, I'm just going on a business trip to the next province."