37

After Yu Han said that, Xie Sixing was obviously stunned for a moment.

Then he narrowed his eyes: "Oh? Tell me."

He didn't believe that Yu Han could still hook up with others under his nose.

Could it be the Yan Huaibai he saw in the wine tasting area just now, or the Yan Chu?

Anyway, no matter who it is, it should be easy to solve.

Xie Sixing's heart was turbulent when he heard Yu Han counting seriously: "Fu Xian, Zhao Zhongqian, Yan Huaibai, Wang Guanjia, Yan Chu, Zheng Sinian, Xiao Hua..."

The closer he get to the back, the more numbers there are. It was a name that Xie Sixing had never heard of.

Xie Sixing frowned and couldn't help asking: "Who are these people behind?"

"They are all employees of Shengjing." Yu Han smiled with a trace of complacency, as if this was something worth boasting about: "I’ve memories all their names!”

Shengjing has at least several hundred employees, and he’d memories them all... Xie Sixing had to admit that Yu Han was indeed better than him in some aspects.

At least he have a good memory.

Xie Sixing almost laughed angrily: "What about Xiao Hua?"

This name didn't sound like a serious name at first sight, and he wanted to hear Yu Han's explanation.

Yu Han looked calm: "Xiao Hua is Lao Zhao's dog."

Xie Sixing did not expect this explanation: "...What is the relationship between you and his dog?"

Yu Han thought for a while: "The relationship is, maybe it has to call me grandpa."

Xie Sixing: "

Why should a dog call him grandpa? No, it should be, how can a dog call him grandpa?

Xie Sixing, who realized that he had been brought in by Yu Han's words again, felt that the calm appearance he had maintained might break at any time.

But Yu Han was not even aware of it yet, and was still waiting for Xie Sixing to agree to his divorce.

A few seconds later, Xie Sixing put away all his expressions, took a long step forward, and passed by Yu Han.

"We're done looking around, let's go."

Yu Han didn't get the result he wanted. He was slightly startled, and then followed.

He is not discouraged, anyway, there is a long way to go.

He has experienced a lot of protracted battles and has never lost.

After Xie Sixing passed him, his mood finally calmed down a little. He also thought in his heart: Forget it, the future is long.

Because the winery is far from the city, they have to stay overnight in the winery tonight, and to test out the newly added residential function.

Yu Han had said greetings in advance and asked them to prepare four rooms for each of the four of them.

Yan Huaibai and Yan Chu were on the second floor, while Yu Han and Xie Sixing were on the third floor.

Qi Ran thought that Mr. Yu would dare to accept Mr. Xie's children's tickets, so he didn't dare to ask why Yu Han and Xie Sixing slept in separate rooms even though they were husband and wife.

He took Yu Han and the others to the door of their respective rooms and politely left. Before leaving, he quietly said to Yu Han: "Mr. Yu, Mr. Xie spent 500,000 yuan on children's tickets..."