3

No one present saw when Yu Han punched.

As if in just a moment, Lin Yucheng's front teeth suddenly fell to the ground.

Lin Yucheng was completely stunned. Before he could even hide, Yu Han's punch landed on his face. The wind caused by the punch caused him pain.

His face was slapped to the side, and warm liquid flowed out of his mouth and dripped to the ground.

At that moment, he felt something flying out of his mouth, as brilliant as a shooting star.

"It's an advantage for you. I used my left hand." Yu Han fell down the stairs two days ago and his right arm was fractured. It is still hanging around his neck.

But...

Yu Han retracted his fist and frowned slightly.

This body is still too weak. Even with his left hand, he can't knock off his two front teeth with one punch. It seems that he must exercise his body as soon as possible.

"You!..."

Lin Yucheng reacted belatedly. When he saw the blood on the ground and his white front teeth in the blood, a look of fear flashed across his face and he eyes rolled eyes and fainted.

Looking at Lin Yucheng who fainted on the ground instantly, Yu Han said with regret, "Ah, so weak."

The bodyguards outside the door were dumbfounded, and they didn't come back to their senses until Yu Han spoke.

"This guy is bleeding. Find someone to carry him away."

It's just bleeding. Fortunately, this is a hospital. Even if Lin Yucheng faints, it won't be a big deal.

Lin Yucheng was moved out like a dead body by two bodyguards, and a nurse came in to mop the floor clean. After a while, the entire ward was as clean as if nothing had happened.

Yu Han asked the system proudly: "Wasn't I handsome just now?"

System: [...]

System: [Can you stop talking to me for a while?]

It was afraid that it wouldn't be able to hold it back, and gave Yu Han a show of performing a breath-taking on the spot.

Yu Han laughed a few times, as if he was in a good mood.

The system took a few deep breaths before it could finally say calmly: [Host, have you ever thought about the consequences if you hit Lin Yucheng?]

Yu Han seemed to really think about it seriously: "I'll be very happy."

System: [...]

System: [No! Lin Yucheng is a cunning person. He will definitely make a big fuss about you beating him. You will be in trouble!]

Yu Han: "That's just right."

He was worried that no one would practice with him, and being locked up in the ward was boring to death.

System: […]

It almost forgot that its host from Long Aotian’s department has always been fearless.

There is no need to ask that question.

As for Yu Han, he didn't care about such small troubles at all. When he was Long Aotian, he was afraid that no trouble would come to him.

He thought for a while and waved to the bodyguards at the door: "Do something for me."

Although these bodyguards looked at him and refused to let him go around, other than that, if Yu Han had any needs, they would satisfy them. He heard that this is also what Xie Sixing meant.