97

In the end, Yu Han failed to find a deserted place to clear his mind.

In addition to Xie Sixing not trusting him alone, another bigger factor is that Yu Han is not able to move easily now, and he can feel a clear strange feeling down there with every step he takes.

Besides, anyone who is not a fool can see the clues from his awkward posture and the hickeys all over his body.

Fortunately, Yu Han gave his employees a day off these days and they didn't have to go to Shengjing. Otherwise, he would have to wrap himself up like a mummy before he could step into the company's door.

And when Yu Han leaned half of his body on Xie Sixing and was helped in by Xie Sixing, Yu Han felt that he had suffered the greatest humiliation in his life.

"I've never been beaten so hard that I couldn't stand up!" Yu Han, still leaning on Xie Sixing's arms, gritted his teeth and said, "It's all because of you."

Xie Sixing said helplessly: "I didn't hit you... does it still hurt there??"

Yu Han: "...it doesn't hurt!"

Xie Sixing didn't expose him, but curved his lower lip: "It seemed a little swollen when I cleaned it yesterday. I put some medicine on it. Turn around and let me see if it's better."

Yu Han endured it again and again: "Xie Si Xing, I advise you to respect yourself."

If Yu Han's limbs were not so weak now, he would even want to punch Xie Si Xing away. It would be best not to see Xie Sixing in his life. He can do it cheaply but still have a good face.

"Don't be discouraged." Perhaps seeing what Yu Han was thinking, Xie Sixing rubbed his waist soothingly and said softly, "Actually, I'm surprised that you got up this morning."

Yu Han said last night that he didn't even have the strength to get up and clean up, so Xie Sixing carried him to the bathroom, and the cleaning process was not easy either.

Seeing Yu Han being tortured so hard that he seemed to have lost half his life, Xie Sixing felt very guilty and didn't know why he lost control so easily.

Maybe he saw something in Yu Han that he rarely sees in ordinary times, maybe it was because of the strong love that burst out in his heart. The calm and composed surface in the past was torn to pieces, revealing a wild instinct. For Yu Han to be able to get up under such circumstances is indeed a gift.

Yu Han: "..."

Although it sounded like a compliment, he was actually not very happy.

Returning to the cabin from the deck, Xie Sixing had already prepared light meals in advance, and added three or four layers of soft cushions on Yu Han's seats to make them more comfortable.

Yu Han stared at the thick pile of soft cushions and frowned. After weighing it, he sat on it without saying anything.

It's enough to be pretentious for a while. He is not the kind of person who will treat himself badly. The top priority now is to recover from his injuries and then settle the matter with Xie Sixing!

Yu Han had an idea in his mind, and even though he had no appetite after looking at the table of food, he still ate a lot.

Xie Sixing had a light breakfast with him, then took Yu Han back to the room to change his dressing.

Yu Han lay on the bed. If Xie Sixing touched him a little harder or crooked his fingers a little, he would be "verbally attacked" by Yu Han, even though Xie Sixing was really giving him medicine seriously.

The affection becomes stronger when the other are gentle, Yu Han is holding up his pants and turning his face and not recognizing anyone.

Who let Xie Sixing steal his coveted position? Since he couldn't compare with Xie Sixing in that aspect, he had to be verbally competitive.