15

The Bauhinia Club is the number one club in City A, not only because of its luxurious facilities and unparalleled privacy, but also because the prices of drinks inside are unimaginably high. Many wealthy celebrities like to come here.

Being able to treat guests here is a symbol of identity and status. Even a rich second generation like Fang Jiming would find it difficult to spend a fortune at the Bauhinia Club. And Yu Han ordered the most expensive wine on the table as soon as he came.

Fang Jiming's heart was bleeding fiercely, and the look in his eyes that look at Yu Han seemed to be cannibalism.

Yu Han seemed not to notice. He lifted the bottle caps and opened five bottles of foreign wine priced at more than 100,000 yuan. Fang Jiming vomited three liters of blood in one mouthful.

Yu Han handed a bottle to Fang Jiming, with an unclear smile on his face: "Master Fang, do it directly, do you dare?"

Fang Jiming gritted his teeth: "Haha, you are kidding, why don't you dare."

He was livid . He took the wine from Yu Han's hand with a straight face, raised his head and poured it into his mouth.

Just kidding, once the wine at the Bauhinia Club is sold, it will never be refunded. If he doesn’t drink more, he won’t be sorry for the money he spent!

Seeing Fang Jiming frowning and finishing a whole bottle of foreign wine intermittently, the other people in the private room praised Mr. Fang for his good drinking ability.

Fang Jiming drank the whole bottle and felt a burning pain in his throat.

The alcohol content of this kind of foreign wine is not low. Normally, five glasses of it would be enough to satisfy his stomach. He drank a whole bottle and felt his stomach burning. Naturally, Fang Jiming couldn't show weakness at this time. He endured the discomfort and looked at Yu Han fiercely: "I've already drank it. Don't you want to express your feelings?"

Yu Han chuckled, without any fear, he picked up a bottle of wine from the table and drank it while everyone was watching.

The light in the private room was dim, but his raised neck became a bright spot in the room.

Even the blue blood vessels on the fair and slender neck are clearly visible. When drinking, the Adam's apple rolls up and down, and there is an unobvious red mole next to it, which makes it inexplicably sexy.

Everyone took their eyes away from his neck with difficulty and turned to look at the wine bottle in his hand.

The bottle of wine quickly ran out, with not a drop left.

Yu Han casually threw the empty wine bottle aside and raised his hand to wipe the glistening wine stains from the corner of his mouth, his posture was elegant and calm, without any embarrassment.

There was silence in the private room for a while. Everyone looked at each other and said nothing. After a while, someone suddenly shouted "Wow".

Yu Han drinking is refreshing. He drank a whole bottle without even frowning, which is admirable.

It is said that the quality of wine on the wine table reflects the character of a person. People who used to hear about Yu Han's prejudice against him now have a slightly different view of him.

Fang Jiming was a little surprised when he saw Yu Han drank the whole bottle in one go: "Continue?"

"Of course." Yu Han chuckled and said, "Just drinking is boring, why not play something?"

Fang Jiming was stunned. Then he snorted: "That's what I meant."

Even if Yu Han didn't talk about it, he still wanted to play.