7

Yu Han came out of Xie Sixing's company in a pretty good mood.

Although Xie Sixing did not agree to give him Zheng Sinian, he said that he would send him another capable man.

It didn’t have to be Zheng Sinian, he agreed casually after hearing the words.

It was just that when Zheng Sinian sent Yu Han out of the company, the trembling expression on his face made Yu Han very depressed.

He said to the system: "This Zheng Sinian doesn't seem to want to join my camp."

The system held back its anger and said: [No one wants to! !]

How can anyone be so direct? Shouldn’t it be done step by step?

At least its previous hosts were like this... although the effect was not good.

Yu Han snorted, not wanting to argue with the system about his speed, so he just said: "He will regret it."

He got in the car, but he didn't want to go back to Xie's house for the time being.

Yu Han thought for a while and said to the driver in the front row: "Go to Lin's house."

The system asked curiously: [What are you going to Lin's house for?]

Yu Han: "Of course I'm going to take part in the plot of Long Aotian."

System: [? ?]

It has never been bound to the host of Long Aotian's department, and it doesn't know what the must-play plot is.

System: [What is the plot of Long Aotian's Must Go? ?]

Yu Han laughed twice and said mysteriously: "You'll know in a moment."

The driver heard that Yu Han was going to the Lin family, but he didn't ask anything. They had already been ordered by Xie Sixing to do whatever the Madam wanted to do. Don't worry about it, it's just a point that must be reported to Xie Sixing.

So when Yu Han swaggered into the Lin family villa, Xie Sixing received the news that he was going to the Lin family.

He looked at the pink lunch box on the table in trance.

"President?" Zheng Sinian said cautiously: "What do you think?"

What do you think?

It can only be said that this person who wears books is fearless. The Lin family has no way to vent their angers, so Yu Han comes directly to the door, fearing that this greedy family will eat him without leaving any bones.

It was not easy for him to meet a book wearer who interested him a little. Before the official confrontation, he didn't want the other person to lose at the hands of others.

Xie Sixing thought for a moment, then stood up: "Go to the Lin family."

Zheng Sinian: "Huh?"

Did he hear wrongly??

Everyone in the Lin family was surprised to see Yu Han appear.

Today is Lin Yucheng's birthday. It's just that Lin Yucheng was knocked unconscious by Yu Han in the hospital not long ago. It was unknown who spread the news, which caused him a lot of humiliation, so he doesn't plan to hold a birthday party this year.

Since there was no banquet, the Lin family gathered together to celebrate Lin Yucheng. Even the Lin family's daughter, who was still in high school and living on campus, came home on time, and the family enjoyed a happy and warm dinner.

But Lin Han was not invited to this dinner.

Perhaps in the hearts of the Lin family, Lin Han has never been regarded as a member of the Lin family.