42

As soon as Xie Sixing appeared, those who were still surrounding Yu Han all fell silent in unison.

This man's innate aura of superiority was completely different from the arrogant rich boys like them. He walked in as if this was not a fierce and exciting racing track, but some kind of high-end cocktail party.

People like Xie Sixing were just out of reach for them. When he was dominating the business world, they were still worried about how to ask their parents for more pocket money.

As for why Xie Sixing appeared here, it was obvious that there was only one reason.

Qiao Lan was glanced at by Xie Sixing's cold gaze. He trembled subconsciously and quickly let go of Yu Han's arms that he was holding.

But he couldn't help but be curious, and he was afraid that Xie Sixing would target him again, so he could only whisper: "Brother Han, Mr. Xie is here to pick you up, right?"

Woohoo, it's so sweet. I feel like I got hit. What happened??

Yu Han raised his eyebrows, how did he know? He didn't let Xie Sixing come.

While they were talking, Xie Sixing had already walked in front of them. These young masters and gentry, who were still lively at first, suddenly fell silent and took a step back automatically, giving up their C positions to Yu Han.

Yu Han raised his head slightly and looked at Xie Sixing facing the light.

The light from the incandescent lamp above his head seemed to dance in his eyes, and the unruly look in his brows was as thick as fire.

Perhaps on the track just now, the face under the helmet should be the same as it is now, with a conquering and overwhelming arrogance.

Xie Sixing asked, "Are you tired from playing?"

Yu Han said, "Not bad."

It's not really tired, it's just a matter of stepping on the accelerator.

A smile flashed across Xie Sixing's face: "Then I wonder if Mr. Yu would be willing to reward me and give me some of the remaining time?"

Yu Han looked at him strangely, not understanding why this man spoke so politely today.

He said lazily: "Okay, let's go then."

Yu Han didn't show any pretense. It seemed that Xie Sixing had indeed made a special trip to pick him up.

And even if Xie Sixing didn't come, he planned to leave.

"Yes." Xie Sixing's eyebrows relaxed and he seemed to be in a good mood.

Only Manager Yan knew that when Xie Sixing first came to their club, the expression on his face was as if their club had lost millions in a year.

Yu Han turned around and said goodbye to Fang Jiming and the others: "I leave, we will meet again next time."

Fang Jiming nodded, wishing to see off the big Buddha Xie Sixing immediately.

After greeting them, Yu Han took a few steps towards Xie Sixing. Xie Sixing stretched out his arms and hugged him weakly.

Yu Han didn't notice Xie Sixing's movements. He was still thinking about his wonderful operation just now, and he was so handsome.

Although the level of excitement is still not comparable to flying with a sword, as long as the speed is increased to the limit, it is still acceptable.

Yu Han didn't pay attention, but the people next to him saw Xie Sixing's protective action clearly, especially Qiao Lan, who asked with open eyes: "...I seem to have heard a rumor before, that Xie Sixing don't really like Brother Han?"