68

On the way back, the two people sat side by side in the car, and they both made a tacit understanding not to mention what happened just now.

What do you know, where do you know it... Yu Han didn't say anything at all.

But just such a simple sentence made Xie Sixing's eyes suddenly burst into a smile, which was actually softer than the silver moon hanging in the sky, making people dare not look directly at it.

After getting in the car, they didn't say a word about what happened just now.

Yu Han lowered his head and fiddled with his phone, while Xie Sixing was probably dealing with something and answered a call midway.

He did not avoid Yu Han, so Yu Han heard the content of their call clearly.

"You can let him go. Well, everything is settled."

After Xie Sixing hung up the phone, Yu Han put down his phone and asked casually: "What else happened to you?"

"It's not a big deal." Xie Sixing dusted off the non-existent dust on his sleeves and wrote lightly: "I just asked Mr. Han from the South China Sea Project to have a cup of tea elsewhere."

After the tea was finished, it was natural to send the person away properly.

When Yu Han heard this, he glanced at Xie Sixing in surprise.

No wonder the entire party tonight, no matter how Feng Jingyu looked for the legendary Mr. Han, there was no sign of him. It turned out that he had been intercepted by Xie Sixing.

So even if he doesn't plan on Yan Chu to meet Feng Jingyu tonight, Xie Sixing will not fall into a passive position.

Not only himself, but Xie Sixing has also calculated everything.

"Oh." Yu Han leaned back lazily, squinting his eyes and said, "So you know that Feng Jingyu wants to steal your project."

Xie Sixing had a smile in his eyes, but it didn't show anything on his face. He slightly raised his eyebrows and said, "I don't understand what Mr. Yu is talking about."

Yu Han sneered, "It's nothing, just think I'm talking nonsense."

Xie Sixing's posture was relaxed and he nodded seriously: "But Mr. Yu reminded me, I have to be more careful in the future."

Yu Han followed his words: "Yes, you have to learn from me on this."

Xie Sixing said with a smile: "Okay."

The car drove forward and soon returned home.

Yu Han opened the car door and got out of the car first, calling the system: "Your previous hosts did not lose unfairly."

System: [Why?]

Yu Han: "Xie Sixing, it's really terrifying."

What makes the villain department smart and conspiring is really not enough compared to Xie Sixing.

System: [Oh, the host also said before that our probation department has failed so many times because I am stupid.]

There was also a hint of grievance in the mechanical voice.

Yu Han couldn't stand this, and comforted him: "How could it be possible? You are their rotten spirit."

System: [...]

Is this a good thing?

Yu Han went to the company on time the next day and was keenly aware that Yan Chu was in a different state than before.

Yan Chu not only arrived at the company two hours early today, but even before the cleaning lady came, he had already cleaned the entire company from top to bottom, Especially the facade of their company - the calligraphy masterpiece written by Yu Han himself and hung in the company lobby, was also polished and shiny by him.