59

Xie Sixing came out of the bathroom to take a shower, but Yu Han still didn't fall asleep.

He sat on the bed, holding his chin with one hand in the posture of a thinker sculpture, as if he was meditating on something important.

Hearing the movement not far away, Yu Han turned his head seriously and looked at Xie Sixing from afar.

Two eyes converged in the air, and Yu Han's eyes that were misty and foggy seemed to have regained some clarity, and the emotions in their eyes were very correct.

At that moment Xie Sixing even thought that Yu Han had sobered up.

Xie Sixing paused, walked over, and said casually: "Why, are you repenting for what you just did?"

But Yu Han soon proved with actual actions how much he drank tonight.

"Xie Sixing, to express my apology." Yu Han patted the position beside him, with a look of righteousness after careful consideration: "There is only one bed in the room, so I allow you to sleep here tonight."

After that, he smiled at Xie Sixing, with words written all over his face, "Why don't you thank me for my great kindness?"

Xie Sixing: "..."

"No need." After saying this lightly, he took a step back warily, as if he was still frightened by Yu Han's behavior not long ago.

In Yu Han's eyes, this action was a violation of his kindness.

He frowned, seemingly dissatisfied: "You don't accept my apology?"

Yu Han's expression looked like if Xie Sixing dared to say "Yes", he would use his clenched fist to force Xie Sixing to submit.

With Xie Sixing's understanding of Yu Han, he had no doubt that Yu Han would definitely do this.

So Xie Sixing was silent for a moment and said calmly: "I didn't."

Yu Han said with satisfaction: "Then come here, don't let me repeat it a third time."

"..."

Only then did Xie Sixing understand what Yan Chu's unfinished words were at the door of the room.

Yan Chu probably wanted to say that the drunk Yu Han was not only very powerful, but also very unreasonable.

If you don't do what he wants, the stalemate will probably continue until dawn.

And it's not too early now.

Xie Sixing didn't say whether it was good or bad. He just walked over and picked up the sobering soup he put on the bedside: "Drink this first."

Without saying anything, Yu Han took it and drank it all in one gulp, then tipped it upside down on the table and showed it to Xie Sixing: "Not a drop left!"

Through this action, Xie Sixing seemed to see how Yu Han was while drinking, and he was probably so bold and refreshing.

He slightly bent his lips: "Yeah."

Yu Han raised his head, still waiting for Xie Sixing's next move. Xie Sixing walked around to the other side of the bed, lifted the quilt and lay down under his gaze.

The bed sank slightly. Yu Han saw that Xie Sixing did not disobey him after all, so he smiled slightly: "You know the truth."

Xie Sixing hummed again and said, "It's very late, go to sleep."

"Oh."

Xie Sixing reached out to turn off the light, and the room suddenly fell into darkness. Only the silver moonlight streaming in from the large floor-to-ceiling window could illuminate a small area of ​​the world.