Extra 1-1 Wedding Invitation

After Yu Han applied to stay in this world and obtain perfect achievements before leaving, the probation system would officially bid farewell to Yu Han, and then connect to a real Long Aotian system to assist Yu Han, although Yu Han rejected it.

Although the initial encounter was not pleasant, Yu Han was a person who valued friendship and still had some words of farewell when parting.

Yu Han: "Although you didn't help me with anything, thank you for adding a little fun to my boring life. I won't send you away."

System: [...]

Yu Han: "Be a good leader from now on. This is my life advice to you."

System: [Good host, I will miss you!]

Yu Han hummed and said, "I will miss you too."

The system did not tell Yu Han that it had accomplished nothing in the Probation Department for so many years and had already thought of transferring to another department.

Thanks to Yu Han, the system no longer has to be cleared of data after a mission fails and thrown into the book world to become a passerby NPC. After seeing the power of Yu Han, it deeply realized the charm of Long Aotian!

Therefore, the system has decided to apply to Chuan Bookstore to be transferred to Long Aotian's department. It will first work as an intern system in several Long Aotian worlds and perform well before becoming a full-time employee.

After Yu Han leaves this world, he will definitely be able to see it getting better!

Minister Yu, please wait for it!

After sending away the system, Yu Han and Xie Sixing's life became happier.

Three days after their trip to City C, Yu Han and Xie Sixing returned to City A and spent their first New Year together.

Yu Han was very interested and went to buy a lot of decorations himself, but he ordered Xie Sixing to arrange them all while he watched from the side. From time to time, he would say "it's crooked" or "go up a little bit more". It was very leisurely and comfortable.

Uncle Wang wanted to help, but Xie Sixing declined: "It's okay, I can do it."

Uncle Wang: "..."

The young master may have forgotten that there are more than a dozen servants in their house.

Uncle Wang knew his young master well, and seeing how he looked calm on the surface but actually enjoying himself, Uncle Wang reacted belatedly and stopped disturbing the young couple's fun.

He had been looking forward to this scene for so many years.

Uncle Wang happily stepped back to give them some space.

In a few days, Xie Sixing will give the servants a holiday, and even Uncle Wang will go back to his hometown in the countryside, waiting to come back after the new year.

Only the nanny in charge of cooking will receive five times the salary Xie Sixing offered. They stayed - after all, it might not be ideal if any of them were to take charge of the New Year's Eve dinner.

Although the home looked deserted, Xie Sixing's heart had never been so satisfied.

As long as Yu Han is by his side, even if there are only a few people in the house, he can make as much noise as if there were hundreds of people.

On the day of the New Year's Eve dinner, it started to snow all over City A. After Yu Han finished eating, he ran outside to watch the snow. Xie Sixing couldn't catch him, so he could only take out a coat with a look of helplessness and put it on Yu Han.