22-3

At this moment, Xie Sixing suddenly realized that he had never seen the familiar waiter from beginning to end.

In every plot he experienced, the waiter would serve him a glass of drugged wine in the middle of his conversation with Mr. Chen.

Why didn't it show up? What went wrong?

Xie Sixing's eyebrows clenched fiercely, and an almost impossible idea emerged.

The only variable in this plot is that he brought Yu Han into the banquet.

In every previous occasion, Lin Han, as his wife, had not been able to attend the banquet - Xie Sixing did not like him, and Mr. Chen's banquet was very important, and it was obviously not suitable for Lin Han's timid character to participate.

Later, there were the book-wearers. Xie Sixing hated them, so naturally he couldn't allow them to be brought along.

This time, Xie Sixing wanted to test Yu Han, so he brought him to the banquet for the first time, which was unprecedented.

But he didn't see Yu Han from the beginning.

Where did the Yu Han go?

Xie Sixing's face became extremely gloomy at that moment. He stood up from the sofa suddenly, and the aura around him was terrifyingly cold.

These book-wearers seem to have always adhered to the concept of dedicating themselves and influencing others. They put Xie Sixing first in everything, hoping to impress him.

But Xie Sixing didn't need this kind of touching. On the contrary, he even found this hypocritical behavior extremely disgusting.

Xie Sixing has no doubt that as a book wearer, it is impossible not to have this idea.

Even though Yu Han has not shown any intention of being influenced from the beginning until now, Xie Sixing has never let go of his doubts.

Xie Sixing admitted that he was indeed still wary of Yu Han, but at this moment, he couldn't tell whether he wanted Yu Han to drink the glass of wine for him or not.

There were dark clouds in Xie Sixing's eyes, and his face looked more terrifying than ever.

He took a step forward and strode towards the back of the hall.

He probably knows where Yu Han is.

At this time, a waiter walked up to Mr. Chen, his expression seemed a little anxious: "Mr. Chen, I heard strange noises in the dressing room, and I didn't dare to go in."

Mr. Chen frowned: " Do you know who is inside?"

The waiter whispered: "It seems to be Mr. Xie's wife. He is the only one present who is missing. Someone seemed to have seen him accidentally stained with wine just now. He must have gone to the dressing room."

"Xie Sixing's wife?" Mr. Chen was stunned. Why didn't Xie Sixing just say that the person he brought was his wife?

Mr. Chen asked doubtfully: "Didn't you inform Mr. Xie?"

The waiter replied: "Without seeing Mr. Xie, we dare not make the decision..."

Mr. Chen deliberately established a good relationship with Xie Sixing, a powerful junior. Since Xie Sixing's wife was there, something might have happened, and he should go and take a look, both emotionally and rationally.

Thinking of this, he smiled apologetically at his old friend in front of him: "Sorry, something happened. I'll go take a look first and be back in a while."

"I think I heard something happen to my brother just now?" Lin Yucheng, who was passing by, suddenly interrupted.

Mr. Chen looked at Lin Yucheng, vaguely remembering that Madam Xie Sixing seemed to be the youngest son of the Lin family.