22-1

Xie Sixing turned his head and realized that Yu Han, who had been standing next to him just now, had disappeared at some point.

He frowned and was about to search the field, but when Mr. Chen heard Xie Sixing's arrival, he immediately came out to greet him with a smile: "Mr. Xie, you made me wait so easily that I almost thought you wouldn't come."

Xie Sixing suppressed other thoughts and showed a just right smile: "Mr. Chen's style is still the same."

Mr. Chen laughed heartily: "Where is it."

If anyone can chat and laugh with the business giants of the past, it must be Xie Sixing.

As Xie Sixing, a new upstart in the business world, almost no one dared to face him head-on, and Mr. Chen was even happier when he saw the honor coming from him than when he saw his own son.

Mr. Chen took Xie Sixing to greet him. He wanted Xie Sixing to let go of the land in the west of the city. Xie Sixing dealt with it with a smile on his face, but did not let Mr. Chen takes advantage of it.

Seeing that he couldn't persuade Xie Sixing, Mr. Chen could only sigh angrily and funnyly: "I know I can't take anything away from Xie Sixing."

He glanced at Xie Sixing's empty side. , asked with a little doubt: "I heard that Mr. Xie brought a companion today, why didn't I see anyone?"

Xie Sixing smiled softly: "I can't control him, maybe he went somewhere to play."

Mr. Chen was surprised. He had heard that Xie Sixing had a wife, but it was said that the relationship was not very good. Looking at Xie Sixing's attitude, it must be that the person accompanying Xie Sixing today was not his wife.

However, this was Xie Sixing's family matter. Mr. Chen did not ask any more questions, but changed the subject and continued to talk about his preparations to cooperate with Xie Sixing.

On the other side, Yu Han, Who Xie Sixing said he couldn't control. Holding the wine glass, he was like a bird returning to the forest or a fish returning to the stream, completely at ease.

Some people were curious about his identity and took the initiative to talk to him. They were inquiring about his relationship with Xie Sixing.

However, Yu Han's words were impeccable and he never mentioned Xie Sixing. Those who came to inquire returned in vain and were instead attracted by Yu Han's words.

They couldn't help but wonder, when did City A have such a well-controlled person?

At this time, someone began to ask Yu Han's name, thinking that if they went back to check, they could always find out the relationship between this person and Xie Sixing, but they were dumbfounded when they got Yu Han's business card.

Shengjing Winery? Why is it a small company that they have never heard of?

Looking at their confused expressions, Yu Han's expression did not change at all, and he calmly took a sip of wine.

It's okay not to know him, this is just the beginning, what he is doing now is letting them know.

Because of Yu Han's calm and calm attitude, these people who came to test were not sure, but they felt that Yu Han's aura was unusual, so they continued to inquire.

"Mr. Yu, I didn't expect you to be here too."

A man's surprised voice suddenly came from behind.

Yu Han turned around and found that it was Fang Jiming.

The Fang family was obviously among those invited today. As soon as Fang Jiming saw Yu Han, he immediately stepped forward to greet him in surprise.

Yu Han smiled and said, "Master Fang."