36

...It’s a good idea to buy children’s tickets.

Xie Sixing really didn't expect that one day he would need to buy tickets to enter his own property.

What he bought was not a serious ticket.

Qi Ran probably felt embarrassed to bring up this reason, but this was Yu Han's order, so he had no choice but to say it out loud.

How long Qi Ran had worked in Shengjing, he knew Xie Sixing's decisive character, so he really said those words with the determination to die.

He wailed in his heart, Mr. Xie must not anger him, a small employee, he really just followed Mr. Yu's wishes!

But the final result was obviously beyond Qi Ran's expectation. Xie Sixing's expression only darkened for a moment after hearing those words, and soon returned to his calm demeanor: "...How much is the children's ticket?"

Qi Ran: "..."

Is it really so easy to accept it?

He didn't dare to look at Xie Sixing's expression, and carefully pushed out the payment code: "Half, half price."

Xie Sixing transferred 500,000 to it expressionlessly: "Can I go in?"

"...Okay. "

Not only can you go in, you can come whenever you want. Is this the confidence of rich people?

Qi Ran didn't dare to say another word and quickly led Xie Sixing in.

Xie Sixing said nothing along the way, and Qi Ran did not dare to speak.

When Xie Sixing found Yu Han, he was sitting in the wine tasting area, chatting happily with Yan Huaibai and Yan Chu.

In fact, he mainly talked with Yan Huaibai and Yan Chu listened silently, but the atmosphere seemed very good.

Yan Huaibai gained a lot of insights after visiting the entire winery, and was discussing with Yu Han about the equipment issues during the visit.

Yan Huaibai had deliberately studied before he came here, and Yu Han, as the current owner of the winery, naturally knew a lot about it, which involved some professional terms. Although Yan Chu didn't understand it, he knew that Yu Han brought him here to learn, so he also listened very carefully.

Because the two of them were very engaged in chatting, Yan Chu was the first person to notice Xie Si Xing's entrance. While he was taking notes in a small notebook, he inadvertently raised his head and saw Xie Si Xing walking in from outside.

He immediately recognized this man with outstanding appearance and temperament as the one who came to pick Yu Han up from the police station that day.

Yan Chu was deeply impressed by Xie Sixing, not only because of Xie Sixing's unique and powerful aura, but also because he could feel that Xie Sixing's attitude towards him that day was not good, even though it was just their first meeting. .

Yan Chu was stunned for a moment, and before he could say anything, he saw Xie Sixing coming in. His eyes were firmly fixed on Yu Han, and he immediately stepped closer without any hesitation.

Yu Han turned his back to Xie Sixing and did not notice the approaching dangerous elements.

He sat on the red velvet sofa, picked up the goblet of red wine on the table with his long and beautiful fingertips, and was about to put it into his mouth.

The next second, the goblet in his hand was taken away.

The other party's cold fingertips touched his palm. Yu Han frowned slightly, then turned his head and met Xie Sixing's eyes.