55-1

After Yu Han said the name he gave to the car, the three people opposite him all fell into silence.

Fang Jiming's face was as clear as expected. Qiao Lan suppressed laughter until his face turned red. He covered his mouth with his hands to stop laughing in front of Yu Han.

Xie Sixing's expression was also a bit unspeakable, looking at Yu Han half helplessly and half amused.

"What's wrong?"

Seeing their different expressions, Yu Han frowned and turned to ask Xie Sixing: "Doesn't it sound good?"

He had integrated all his gratitude to Xie Sixing into its name, such a good name, no one else would have been able to come up with it, it would have to be him, a master of creative naming.

Yu Han raised his eyebrows slightly, and he was prepared to kill Xie Sixing if he dared to say something unpleasant.

Xie Sixing nodded, with a certain tone in his tone: "That sounds good."

It really made people feel a deep sense of gratitude.

How should he thank Yu Han for his thoughtfulness?

Xie Sixing took a deep look at Yu Han.

After hearing Xie Sixing's answer, Yu Han smiled with satisfaction.

Just say it, no one can refuse him.

"Let's go." Yu Han said to Fang Jiming and Qiao Lan who were still in a daze.

Fang Jiming came to his senses in a daze: "Where are you going, Brother Han?"

Yu Han: "Take your wife, let's go for a run."

Fang Jiming: "...Okay."

He paused, and then said: "Just in time the club has changed a new track, and Qiao Lan and I have not raced on it yet."

So Yu Han drove 'thank you', Fang Jiming drove 'wife', and Qiao Lan also brought his car to the new track.

Walking onto the track, Yu Han was now very interested. He glanced at Qiao Lan's bright yellow racing car and asked, "Does it have a name?"

Qiao Lan's heart tightened: "Yes, yes, it's called 'Jiying'."

"What a pity." Yu Han sighed: "Seeing your car makes me think."

Qiao Lan wanted to know, so he asked: "If, I mean if, Brother Han comes to pick it up..."

Yu Han slightly curled his lips: "Let's call it 'Salted Egg Yolk'. "

It would be a waste of money not to call a racing car with such a beautiful color "Salted Egg Yolk".

Qiao Lan: "...Thank you, Brother Han! Definitely next time!"

Not necessarily next time either!

Yu Han smiled, not paying much attention to Qiao Lan's dreamy expression, and raised his hand to put on his helmet.

A second before he got on the racing car, he seemed to suddenly remember something. He lifted up the lenses on his helmet and looked sideways at the edge of the track.

Separated by a distance of tens of meters and a fence, Xie Sixing's tall and straight figure stood there, as solid as an unbreakable mountain.

The lights in the venue fell from above, tracing his exquisite three-dimensional facial features inch by inch, from his eyebrows to the bridge of his nose to his thin lips, all of which were intoxicating.

He lowered his eyes, seeming to be listening to the words of Manager Yan beside him, his expression still calm.

Yu Han couldn't see the look in his eyes clearly, but the moment Yu Han looked over, Xie Sixing also raised his eyes at the same time.