2

After Yu Han's deafening speech, everyone, including Xie Sixing, fell silent.

What on earth is this young master of the Lin family talking about?!

How could a new celebrity like Xie Sixing not be worthy of him? On the contrary, he himself was not worthy of being on the stage, so he was not worthy of Xie Sixing at all, right?

Everyone was complaining crazily in their hearts, but the ward was so quiet that you could hear a pin drop.

Xie Sixing seemed to laugh angrily, and his expression became a little weird: "Am I not good enough for you?"

Yu Han smiled: "Does that need to be said?"

He looked at Xie Sixing with some expectation, thinking that since he had said so, the divorce is definitely a done deal.

How could he be the emperor of heaven and become someone else's wife?

What's more, his wife is lying in the hospital. As his husband, Xie Sixing can't even come to see him. If the relationship between husband and wife is so weak, there is no point in being together, right?

When Yu Han was sizing up Xie Sixing, Xie Sixing was also sizing him up.

This is the nineteenth time.

Xie Sixing looked at him quietly, thinking without any emotion in his heart.

Since he had his own consciousness, a brand new soul would wake up in Lin Han's body every not long. Most of them have very different personalities, speaking and behavior, but the only thing that is certain is that they all have the same purpose in mind.

From what they did, Xie Sixing could probably guess that they were all here to influence him.

Xie Sixing accidentally knew that he was in a book, and he also knew that he was the villain in the book - a villain with a gloomy and cruel personality due to his childhood experiences, who opposed the protagonist everywhere, and had a tragic end, so when he gained his own consciousness, he killed the protagonist with his own hands.

He thought he could be freed in this way, but the rules of this world were obviously not as simple as he imagined.

After killing the protagonist, he fell into endless reincarnation. In each reincarnation, he needs to go through everything in his previous life again, and a brand new soul will come to this world.

Xie Sixing knew that these people came from an organization called Chuan Shuju/Bookstore, and they also had a unified name called Chuan Shuzhe.

They tried to influence him and instill in him some ideals of perfection in the world, so that he could become a less brutal villain who would no longer kill the protagonist and cause the world to become unbalanced.

But they all failed.

Xie Sixing doesn't like to be manipulated, let alone the feeling of being deceived and played with.

These book-wearers all came back defeated, but they still kept coming, like endless cockroaches, annoying people.

This is already the nineteenth time.

Xie Sixing has no patience. No matter what these people say or do, he will not waver in the slightest.

Thinking of this, Xie Sixing's face turned cold.

He said to the shocked dean at the door: "Madam is very ill, please take good care of him."

The dean came to his senses: "... Okay, Mr. Xie."

Yu Han: "?"

Xie Sixing still has things to do at the company, so he still has time to come to the hospital. He has several video conferences coming up, and he has no time to spend time with Yu Han to fool around here.