22-2

Seeing Yu Han accept the business card, Yan Qu's eyes under the lenses were filled with smiles, and he said gently: "If Mr. Yu is interested, why don't you come sit with me and have a good chat?"

Yu Han glanced at him, The corners of his mouth raised slightly.

"Okay."

It happened that Yu Han had been surrounded by everyone and was already tired after standing for too long, so he agreed to follow Yan Qu to the rest area in the corner of the hall.

On such an occasion, no one would miss the opportunity to make connections, so there were not many people in the rest area, and most of them were socializing in the field at this time.

Yan Qu just sat down and said with a smile: "Actually, I wanted to talk to Mr. Yu just now, but there were too many people around Mr. Yu, so I could only wait until now. Fortunately, I finally got the chance."

"Mr. Yan, you're being modest. Brunei enterprises are so well-known, so there should be quite a few people who want to communicate with Mr. Yan." Yu Han leaned lazily on the soft back of the sofa and narrowed his eyes slightly.

Yan Qu said, "Haha, even so, it depends on who is communicating with me."

His meaningful compliment made Yu Han smile.

Yan Qu is humorous and very personable when talking. It is a pleasure to chat with him.

It happened that Yu Han seemed to be interested in understanding his situation, so he had a few more words with him.

There were too many people coming and going in the venue, and not many people would notice who was sitting in the corner, but the way they were talking seemed to others that they were having a great time talking to each other.

Yan Qu and Yu Han chatted for a while, looked up and looked around, and then asked with a smile: "Did Mr. Yu come alone today?"

"No." Yu Han said lazily, "With someone else."

"That's it." Yan Qu smiled and politely did not ask any more questions. He stopped the passing waiter, took two glasses of wine from the tray, and handed one of them to Yu Han: "I didn't expect Mr. Yu and I to get along so well. I think it will be a pleasure to cooperate with you in the future. Mr. Yu, I offer you a toast."

The wine in the goblet is rich in color and exudes a charming aroma.

Yu Han stared at it for a while and then took it.

Yan Qu took the lead and drank it all in one gulp. Seeing that Yu Han had not moved yet, he smiled and said: "Mr. Yu's company runs a winery, so you should have some experience in tasting fine wine, right? I have to go to Mr. Yu's winery someday.."

Yu Han raised his lips and said, "Of course."

Under Yan Qu's smiling gaze, Yu Han picked up the wine glass and took a sip.

With his Adam's apple rolling, Yu Han said: "I will personally invite you another day."

Yan Qu's eyes flashed with a smile of success, and it passed quickly: "Since Mr. Yu is so cheerful, I am more confident in our cooperation."

Yu Han lift his chin, noncommittal.

After chatting for a while, Yan Qu looked at the watch on his wrist, stood up from his seat, and apologized to Yu Han gracefully: "Mr. Yu, I have something else to do, so I won't bother you."

Yu Han nodded and smiled softly: "Mr. Yan, go slowly."

After Yan Qu left, Yu Han held the business card and played with it casually. After a moment, he sneered.