4

"What are you doing here?"

Xie Sixing said, unable to bear it.

Yu Han finally noticed someone approaching from behind, turned around, and saw Xie Sixing at a glance.

Xie Sixing looked unhappy and stared at the person in front of him with his dark eyes.

"You found me so quickly."

Yu Han originally thought that he would have to stay alone on the rooftop for a longer time.

He turned his whole body around, rested his elbows on the railing casually, raised his chin slightly, and faced Xie Sixing straightly.

There was a bright rebelliousness in the amber-like eyes, and there was no trace of sadness at all.

Seeing Yu Han who was in excellent condition, Xie Sixing felt an absurd feeling that he had been deceived.

It was as if the moment he saw Yu Han standing on the edge of the rooftop, he was really worried for a second that he would just jump off.

--Even being able to do things like climbing over the terrace on the tenth floor, Xie Sixing thought there was probably nothing he couldn't do.

However, Xie Sixing knew that it was just his illusion, and he would never worry at all about the book wearer with evil intentions.

Especially the scheming book wearer in front of him.

Thinking of this, Xie Sixing's eyes fell on his right hand hanging around his neck, and he gave a shallow smile: "It seems that the hand is completely healed?"

The smile was cold and sarcastic.

Yu Han snorted: "It's just a minor injury!"

In other worlds, even if his veins were broken, his martial arts were revoked, or he fell from a cliff without a good spot on his body, he wouldn't even scream, okay?

It was just a broken bone, and he didn't mind it at all.

If possible, he could even perform a one-handed handstand for Xie Sixing.

"Lin Yucheng, were you the one who hit him?" Xie Sixing looked at him, the cold tone of his mouth without any emotion, as if the person standing in front of him was just an insignificant stranger.

Yu Han smiled slightly: "Who else?"

His tone was a bit proud, and it was written all over his face who could be as fast as this king's fists.

Xie Sixing: "..."

It seems that there is nothing to explain.

Very good, admitted very readily.

Xie Sixing looked at him with good eyesight and said indifferently: "They want a solution, and they may not give up."

Xie Sixing's attitude was obvious. This matter was caused by Yu Han, and it was best for him to solve it himself.

He, a husband who had no feelings for Lin Han, would never clean up the mess for him.

In fact, Yu Han didn't want Xie Sixing to help.

"Solution?" Yu Han laughed disdainfully.

The Lin family still dares to come and ask for a solution?

He didn't send Lin Yucheng to the ICU because he thought he was living in a society ruled by law.

But you can't just leave it alone.

Yu Han thought for a while and said reluctantly, "I'll pay to buy him a new tooth."