79

After Yu Han finished speaking, Xie Sixing was stunned for a moment, and his expression became blank for a moment.

Yu Han was still waiting for his answer, folding his hands on his chest, with an arrogant look on his face like "No one in this world has ever dared to reject me."

"..."

Xie Sixing pursed his thin lips slightly, never feeling that his language skills were so lacking.

He didn't know how to explain the seriousness of cold contagion to Yu Han, and in the end he could only sigh helplessly.

He's afraid that even if he explains clearly, Yu Han will still have thousands of reasons to convince him.

They were now at the entrance of the hospital hall, and people coming and going always glanced at them.

Xie Sixing paused and said: "Get out of here first."

The warm palm accurately captured the cold wrist and held it tightly in his palm.

Yu Han's eyes fell on their intertwined hands, feeling inexplicably pleasing to the eye, so he let Xie Sixing hold him.

After leading him to the garage and no one else was around, Xie Sixing solemnly turned around and looked at Yu Han with heavy eyes.

Yu Han stood in front of him, raising his eyes lazily, waiting for his next move.

Seeing his casual and confused expression, Xie Sixing took a heavy breath and felt that his heartbeat was beginning to beat out of control again.

He doesn't want to destroy it, but he want to mess it up. He want to see his face showing a confused and absent-minded state for him, with broken words coming out of his lips, and being easily smashed.

Xie Sixing restrained himself and gradually relaxed his breathing.

He raised his hand to lift Yu Han's forehead, held his face, leaned down slightly, and placed a gentle kiss on his forehead.

The cold lips parted at the touch, but the touch was extremely clear.

After Xie Sixing stepped back, Yu Han's expression was slightly startled and his lips were slightly open.

It was similar to the kiss like a dragonfly touching water by the swimming pool. It was so light, but Yu Han could feel his caution after he couldn't help himself. There was still a bit of tenderness in the tenderness, which made people indulge in it.

When he reacted, his heart was beating like a drum, but he said: "Are you kidding me?"

They ran to a place where no one was around and kissed him on the forehead. What's the difference between taking off his pants and farting?

Seeing Yu Han's dissatisfied eyes, Xie Sixing rubbed his hair and said with a smile: "I pay you some interest for now."

Yu Han: "Interest?"

Xie Sixing: "I'll pay you back another day."

"Oh." Yu Han didn't like this vague statement: "When will it be another day?"

Xie Sixing stroked his soft hair and chuckled: "I'm cured, it will be when you say it will be."

Yu Han was then a little satisfied and got into the car going to the company.

The two returned to their respective companies after coming out of the hospital. Xie Sixing still didn't choose to take a day off. It seemed that he really had important work to deal with.

Yu Han came to the company late today. Fu Xian knew that he and Xie Sixing went to the hospital together, but he didn't know who was sick.

Now he see that Yu Han is fine, Fu Xian knew who the sick person was.