81-2

The candidates who participated in the exchange meetings in previous years have been basically fixed in the past few years. When Yu Han arrived, many people had already come to the scene, and most of them were a little curious about his unfamiliar face.

Although Yu Han looks young, the strong aura around him is enough to make people ignore his age. He seems to be a veteran who has been immersed in the business world for many years. His attitude of being able to handle everything with ease is almost the most eye-catching one in the audience.

As soon as he appeared, he attracted the attention of most people present.

Their eyes seemed to be sizing him up, but Yu Han didn't care.

He knew it well, so he was very clear about his goal of attending the exchange meeting.

Yu Han already had some knowledge of several established companies before he came here. With the idea of ​​​​communication, he naturally targeted these companies from the beginning.

Unlike the strong brands under Feng's Enterprise, these old companies have existed and accumulated for many years and still occupy a large position in the market. Naturally, they have their reasons for being able to survive for a long time.

If you can communicate in person, you will definitely gain a lot of inspiration.

In the first half of the exchange meeting, representatives from several companies gave speeches, asking them to briefly analyze their opinions on future market trends and suitable development directions in the near future. After listening to the similar speeches for a while, Yu Han stopped listening.

The second half was a free time for communication. Yu Han's eyes moved away from the podium and began to patrol the court for his goals.

After matching these corporate representatives with those in his impression, Yu Han was trying to select a suitable communication partner, but before he could make a choice, someone already came to him.

"Are you Mr. Yu?"

Hearing this voice, Yu Han raised his eyebrows and slowly turned around.

The speaker was a young man about the same age as Yu Han. He was in a suit and leather shoes. He had an upright and handsome appearance. He was also a rare young face in the scene.

With a friendly yet polite smile on his face, the man stretched out his hand towards Yu Han: "I am Qin Zhoumu, the representative of Qin's Enterprise. Hello."

Qin's Enterprise, whose surname is Qin, made Yu Han understand his identity immediately.

"Yu Han."

Yu Han raised a smile, stretched out his hand, and gently shook his hand for a moment before retracting his hand.

"I have heard about your deeds, and I deeply admire and very interested in your bold and innovative ideas and actions." Qin Zhoumu made no secret of his appreciation for Yu Han and said with a smile: "As soon as I entered the venue, I noticed Mr. Yu, so could you please come to the side and talk in detail??"

Yu Han also smiled: "Of course."

In his original plan, Qin was also in his target range, so the other party took the initiative to come to him, so of course he didn't refuse.

Sitting aside with Qin Zhoumu, he took the initiative to stir up the topic. In his words, he revealed that he recommended Yu Han to the organizer of the exchange meeting, and also expressed his strong tendency to cooperate with Yu Han.

"I have studied the series of reforms implemented by Mr. Yu after you took over Shengjing. You're indeed fast, accurate and ruthless. No wonder you can quickly save a company in a short period of time. It is not difficult to see the courage and ability of Mr. Yu from it."