87

Yu Han's remaining words were stuck in his throat, and he glared at Xie Sixing dissatisfied.

What's the meaning? Don't you dare let him finish?

The anger in Yu Han's eyes was too strong, and he glared at Xie Sixing, as if he wanted to burn his entire body.

Afraid of really irritating people, Xie Sixing had no choice but to relax a little: "Next time, don't say this so loudly."

There were more than just the two of them at home, there were also servants transferred from Xie's house, but Yu Han was completely open-minded and did not deliberately lower his voice when he spoke, as if he was afraid that others would not hear.

Xie Sixing didn't mind being heard, but he just thought something was strange.

"This is not a sneaky thing." Yu Han raised his eyebrows and asked in confusion: "Aren't we having a good discussion?"

They are indeed discussing it carefully.

But Yu Han probably didn't know how much fire he would arouse in Xie Sixing's heart when he said such words.

Xie Sixing looked at his face, his eyes welling up, and he paused before turning his face away and said, "Let's talk about this later."

"Why?" Yu Han frowned slightly, then relaxed after a moment, as if he had discovered some shocking secret, as if he was proud: "You think you can't compare with me, right?"

That's right, a rare strong man like him in the world is definitely the best even in this aspect.

It is normal for Xie Sixing to have such an understanding. This is exactly what Yu Han likes about him. He is very self-aware.

Xie Sixing looked back at him, an emotion that Yu Han couldn't understand flashed in his eyes, but it was fleeting, and he quickly returned to calm, making people think that the darkness at that moment was just an illusion.

After a long time, he hummed softly: "It can't be compared."

Yu Han showed an expression that said, "It's just as I expected." He showed a confident smile: "Then it's such a happy decision!"

Seeing how easily he decided on major life events, Xie Sixing just curled his lips slightly and said nothing.

Yu Han was full after eating some noodles, and it was still early, so he wasn't in a hurry to go back to his room to sleep.

He specially opened a room as a study room, brought some work from the company, and worked in the study room at night.

But when decorating, he forgot to reserve a place for Xie Sixing. After all, he didn't expect Xie Sixing to move in at first.

However, Xie Sixing didn't pay much attention to it. Instead, he arranged a place for himself because Yu Han had once occupied his study.

Seeing Xie Sixing ordering people to put the table into his study, Yu Han leaned on the door frame and asked lazily: "Does it have to be in the same study?"

Xie Sixing hummed softly, with a smile flashing in his eyes: "It's convenient for me to supervise your work."

Yu Han chuckled and said, "Do I still need your supervision?"

He doesn't recognize his relatives when working, and there is no need for Xie Sixing's unnecessary behavior.

That's what he said, but Yu Han didn't reject Xie Sixing's behavior of dividing the territory with him.

He thought, no matter what, he was still the one above, and it was okay to be a little tolerant of Xie Sixing occasionally. After all, a man must be like him, with a heart that embraces all rivers and a broad mind that tolerates everything.