24

"Am I obsessed with you?"

Hearing this, Xie Sixing seemed a little funny. Just as he was about to say something, Chen Liqiong came back from the front hall.

Seemingly seeing them preparing to leave, he hurriedly said: "Are you two ready to leave? How about staying at Chen's house to rest tonight?"

In the end, Chen Liqiong was partly responsible for what happened at night. He wanted to make up for it, so he wanted them to stay for one night and entertain them well.

Xie Sixing was about to say no, but Yu Han agreed directly: "Okay."

Xie Sixing glanced at him sideways, not understanding what he wanted to do, but he did not refuse after all.

But Chen Liqiong smiled: "Then I will ask someone to prepare a room."

"One room is not enough." Yu Han stretched out two fingers and said: "Two rooms."

Chen Liqiong was stunned, thinking that the couple was going to separate room to sleep?

Was there a quarrel? Wasn't it fine just now?

Chen Liqiong glanced at Xie Sixing's expression and didn't find anything unusual. As an outsider, he didn't feel comfortable asking more questions, so he said, "Okay, I'll let someone make arrangements right now. You two can rest here for a while."

After Chen Liqiong left, Xie Sixing looked at Yu Han and curled his lips: "Two rooms?"

Yu Han yawned: "Of course, Mr. Xie would want to sleep in a separate bed, right?"

Xie Sixing didn't answer. His eyes paused slightly, passing over the sleepy look on Yu Han's face. He paused for a while before saying, "It's up to you."

After that, he said something to the servant standing by, then stood up and left.

Yu Han had just added the newspaper editor-in-chief's WeChat account and was about to have a chat with them. He didn't pay much attention to when Xie Sixing left, but a moment later a servant brought snacks to the reception room.

Yu Han was busy socializing tonight and really didn't eat much. These snacks were served at the right time.

Yu Han glanced at the door. Xie Sixing hadn't come back yet, and he happened to be hungry, so he wouldn't wait for him.

He finished a piece of cake in a few seconds, feeling a little thirsty, and reached out to grab the wine on the other side.

"Withdraw the wine, get him a glass of juice."

Xie Sixing came back after making a phone call and frowned when he saw Yu Han wanted to drink again.

The servant on the side responded and immediately removed all the wine on the table.

Yu Han: "..."

Does Long Aotian drink juice??

Yu Han immediately refused: "No!"

Xie Sixing turned his head, confused in his eyes.

Yu Han: "Please bring me a glass of ice water, thank you."

Xie Sixing: "..."

The servant standing aside looked at Xie Sixing, who raised his chin slightly: "Listen to him."

"Okay."

The servant quickly followed the instructions and brought a glass of ice water.

Yu Han was really hungry. After eating a piece of cake and some other snacks, he finally felt alive again.