98-2

If it weren't for Xie Sixing's home field advantage, he would never lose to Xie Sixing.

"Just a little bit?" Xie Sixing didn't agree very much with this statement.

Yu Han paused and said reluctantly: "Two times."

Xie Sixing curled his lips and smiled.

Yu Han felt that his smile was a bit malicious, and he said wildly: "If you leave this world, I don't believe you can beat me so easily!"

Xie Sixing: "..."

He keenly captured a key word : "Why leave this world?"

"..." Yu Han said vaguely: "Nothing."

Xie Sixing paused and stared at Yu Han with doubtful eyes for a while, but Yu Han had already calmly put away his expression and changed the subject: "When will we go back?"

Yu Han has a strong ability to recover. After a day's rest, he is full of energy and is not tired at all. However, during the past few days on the cruise, he almost forgot what it felt like to have his feet on the ground.

Seeing that Yu Han didn't want to continue talking about the topic, Xie Sixing didn't ask any more questions and just said: "You can do it at any time."

Yu Han immediately said: "Then let's go, it's time to go back and see Uncle Wang."

He moved from Xie's manor and lived in a villa closer to the company, and almost never went back. However, Uncle Wang cared about him very much and called him every few days to check on his condition.

And now that the New Year is approaching, he really should go back.

Xie Sixing smiled: "Uncle Wang will be very happy to know that you care about him so much."

They left the river and took a car back to Xie's manor.

Uncle Wang knew they were coming back early in the morning and was so happy that he had a table full of dishes prepared.

While Yu Han was eating, he listened carefully to the conversation between Xie Sixing and the butler, Uncle Wang.

Xie Sixing asked Uncle Wang to tidy up his bedroom and add an extra pillow next to it. The purpose was self-evident.

Uncle Wang was stunned for a moment, and then walked away happily. Before going upstairs, he gave Yu Han a caring look and looked down with a vague look in his eyes.

Yu Han: "..."

He really wanted to give Xie Sixing, who was the culprit, a blow.

Yu Han raised his head and made a fierce expression on Xie Sixing from a distance.

Sensing a certain line of sight, Xie Sixing turned his head and smiled at him, then continued to give instructions as if nothing had happened.

At night, Yu Han entered Xie Sixing's bedroom for the first time.

Xie Sixing went to the bathroom to rinse off, while Yu Han wandered around in his bedroom.

Xie Sixing's bedroom is very simple and clean. The minimalist black and white combination is very similar to his calm and reserved character. Except that the traces of living are not obvious, there is no trace of disharmony.

And the big bed that belonged to Xie Sixing now had an extra pillow, right next to his.

Yu Han took a look, and inexplicably remembered the days when he and Xie Sixing were hanging out on the cruise ship. A picture of himself grabbing a pillow flashed before his eyes. He felt hot and quickly looked away.