72

After being attacked by Xie Sixing, the first thought that flashed through Yu Han's mind was that he had not expected Xie Sixing's move!

Otherwise, his reaction speed and skills would be enough to stop Xie Sixing's sneak attack on him and then counterattack.

So Yu Han really had the idea of ​​​​competing his driving skills with him in order to regain the face he had lost with Xie Sixing.

It would be best to use a wheel to grind Xie Sixing's smiling face a hundred and eighty times, so that he can never smile so beguilingly again.

But after getting out of the car and being blown by the cold wind outside, he reopened the door and got in, and fastened his seat belt without any harm.

Xie Sixing, who had been looking at Yu Han since he got off the car, saw him coming back and asked with interest: "You don't want to touch me anymore?"

"It's too easy for you." Yu Han snorted, as if he found his home court again and said, "It's never too late for a gentleman to take revenge in ten years."

He glanced at Xie Sixing sideways and said, "Just wait for me!"

What Xie Sixing imposed on him today, he will pay back bit by bit one day.

This was his strong endurance as Long Aotian. He wanted to make Xie Sixing realize that offending him was the worst decision he had ever made in his life.

Probably because Yu Han's expression was too calm, Xie Sixing couldn't help but look at him one more time, and then smiled softly: "Yes, I'll wait."

He put his hand on the steering wheel, tapped his slender fingertips, and said : "I hope Mr. Yu will be merciful when the time comes."

"What are you thinking about?" Yu Han smiled: "Traitors have no right to bargain."

The only right to kneel at his feet and beg him to let go is when he is madly retaliating.

In the next few days, Xie Sixing didn't mention what happened that night again, nor did he take any excessive measures. Even his attitude towards Yu Han didn't change much.

He would still go to the gym on time in the morning and stay with Yu Han for two hours without incident. He would also personally send Yu Han to the company and come back to have dinner with Yu Han in the evening.

Life was the same as before, no different from every day they spent before.

It was as if the person who held his hand and forced him into a corner to question him that night was not Xie Sixing.

If it weren't for the red mark on Yu Han's wrist that still hadn't dissipated, he would probably have thought it was just a dream.

But Yu Han still felt that there was something strange that he couldn't explain.

For example, some small things that usually seemed insignificant slowly changed after that incident, and several details that Yu Han had not noticed before began to be intriguing.

After Yu Han looked at him with an extremely complicated look for the fifth time, Xie Sixing finally looked up from the computer and said softly: "Yu Han, if you look at me like that again, I won't be able to work with peace of mind."

"... " Yu Han raised his eyebrows and said unhappily: "Is this your own study? I can look wherever I like."

Xie Sixing smiled.

He originally thought that after expressing his feelings to Yu Han, the book wearer who had no interest in him would choose to avoid him. Unexpectedly, Yu Han still came to the study to work as usual, and said nothing except staring at him occasionally.