85

While Yu Han laughed wildly, he briefly explained to Xie Sixing about his precious wife sword.

"One sword can bring peace to the world, and one sword is worthy of everyone in the world." He raised a green-white finger and said solemnly: "For us sword cultivators, the sword is the most important thing, and it is also an honor that can be defended by sacrificing one's life!"

Ever since Yu Han made up his mind, he had no intention of hiding it from Xie Sixing.

Therefore, when he talked about these things, he did not deliberately hide some details. As long as Xie Sixing made careful deductions or continued questioning, he would be able to know about Yu Han's past, and even some things beyond ordinary people's imagination.

But Xie Sixing didn't ask. He just sat quietly and listened to him telling some stories that might be unbelievable to ordinary people.

He could feel that only when Yu Han was sincere to someone, he would not hide any of his strengths and weaknesses, even if it was something that could be called a secret, he would never bother to hide it.

Here in Yu Han, there seems to be no secret to success.

Yu Han's frankness and straightforwardness made Xie Sixing stare at his eloquent expression, and suddenly felt the pounding of his heart just like the blooming flowers of spring dawn.

This feeling will become deeper in his heart almost every time he understands Yu Han deeply.

Because of this, Xie Sixing didn't want to embarrass Yu Han.

Xie Sixing didn't know what the consequences would be if Yu Han exposed his identity as a book wearer in the world. If there was any chance, he didn't want to test that chance.

That's good enough now.

"In short, Liang Yin has been with me for a long time and is my best partner." Yu Han said with a smile, "Now do you know what our relationship is?"

There was a misunderstanding early in the morning, and Xie Sixing lost his temper because of Yu Han's laughter.

After sitting down and thinking quietly for a while, Xie Sixing looked helplessly at Yu Han, who was still laughing, and tried to reason: "This is not all my fault."

Who told Yu Han to give the sword a name that looked more like a person's name? He would have misunderstood, and that was part of the reason why Yu Han didn't explain it clearly at first.

And chopping firewood and chopping vegetables... When Xie Sixing first heard this sentence, all he could think of was Yu Han living with another person. How could he have imagined that Yu Han used a sword to do these things.

Yu Han smiled and nodded: "Yes, yes, it's all my fault."

He looked tolerant to Xie Sixing to the end, and patted Xie Sixing on the shoulder in a good mood: "Don't be jealous, I will stay away from the sword in the future, okay?"

After he said this, he felt that it was so funny, and the laughter that he had just stopped started to uncontrollable again.

"..."

With Yu Han's flamboyant laughter echoing in his ears, Xie Sixing raised his hand and rubbed his eyebrows, feeling that trying to reason with Yu Han was the worst decision he had ever made in his life.

"Stop laughing." Xie Sixing stretched out his hand expressionlessly, pressed the corners of his crazily raised mouth with rough fingertips, and said solemnly: "You've been laughing for ten minutes, aren't you tired?"

Yu Han: "I'm tired. I like two people at the same time. I'm already tired."

Xie Sixing: "..."

This misunderstanding cannot be overcome.