57

After realizing that he might have gotten into trouble, Yan Chu looked guiltily at Fu Xian, who was still sleeping on the sofa.

Sorry, Secretary Fu.

Fu Xian, who was sleeping, clearly felt something was wrong. He shrank all over, then turned over and continued to sleep.

Yan Chu put the phone back in Fu Xian's palm and looked at the group of drunk people around him with great distress.

Time seems to have returned to an hour ago.

Yu Han had cheated Feng Jingyu badly not long ago. He could almost imagine Feng Jingyu's dark face when he saw the bill, so he was in a very good mood.

He first emphatically commended Zhao Zhongqian, the great hero this time. If he hadn't held important evidence in his hands, Shengjing would not have been able to win this beautiful turnaround.

In order to reward Zhao Zhongqian's loyalty and hard work, Zhao Zhongqian was promoted to vice president from now on, responsible for managing all direct matters for Yu Han, and also has the right to vote and make decisions on important matters.

In addition to Zhao Zhongqian being rewarded, Yu Han also announced that everyone's salary would be significantly increased on the original basis, which pushed the atmosphere of the entire venue to a climax!

No one would dislike a salary increase, let alone those of them who have followed Yu Han wholeheartedly and come all the way through the trough.

In order to celebrate and commend, this celebration banquet was held.

What's a celebration banquet without a grand celebration, so Yu Han didn't refuse anyone who came, and even said that except for Yan Chu, who was allergic to alcohol, no one could leave the hotel standing tonight!

It was a rare opportunity to have a drink and chat with Yu Han. The enthusiasm that Shengjing's employees had accumulated for a long time and had no place to vent almost instantly broke through the sky. They responded to Yu Han's call one after another. It would be an exaggeration to say that the sky was dark and the earth was dark after drinking.

So Yan Chu watched Yu Han being surrounded by a bunch of people, drinking and talking about his life ideals.

Among them, Zhao Zhongqian was the most excited. He had been working for half his life and thought he was almost done. However, he never expected that one day he would also be able to sit in the position of vice president. This was something he never dared to think about before.

And all of this was brought to him by Yu Han.

Zhao Zhongqian drank three bottles of wine and vowed with tears in his eyes that he would die in Shengjing.

Yu Han must have been moved by Zhao Zhongqian's determination. He patted him on the shoulder solemnly and said, "Yes, our men are courageous. Why should we be afraid of wind, frost, rain and snow? We still have a longer way to go in the future, don’t give up easily.”

Zhao Zhongqian nodded heavily and cast a grateful and admiring look at Yu Han.

Yu Han's words can always hit people's hearts so directly, igniting their fighting spirit!

God must have pitied them and allowed a wise master like Yu Han to come to them.

In this way, more and more people gathered around Yu Han, and Yu Han drank one glass after another, and even the gods were drunk at this moment.

Even Fu Xian, who originally went to "break up the fight", was pulled into the camp and drank several glasses of wine. He is still lying on the sofa unconscious until now.