49

After seeing this message, Xie Sixing was silent for a long time. His eyes fell on the bright rose suffixed by that sentence, and then he finally suppressed the urge to grab someone from the bed.

Finally, he sighed, said a proper good night to Yu Han, and put away his phone.

Although it was different from what he imagined, at least the goal was achieved.

You can't push people into a hurry.

Xie Sixing was lying on the bed, thinking that he would fall asleep soon, but as soon as he closed his eyes, his mind was filled with vivid images of Yu Han saying that he would arrange for someone to fuck him sooner or later.

Even in the dream, Yu Han didn't let him go, jumping up and down in his dream.

This directly caused Xie Sixing to not sleep well all night.

The next day Yu Han woke up and met Xie Sixing in the gym.

He raised his hand and raised a big smile, ready to say hello to Xie Sixing.

He already has a good night, so how can he miss good morning?

"Morning..."

Before Yu Han could finish his words, Xie Sixing glanced at him, and then quickly looked away, as if he had seen some scourge: "Stop talking."

Yu Han: "You don't want my concern anymore?"

Xie Si Xing said calmly: "I can't bear it."

If Yu Han continued to care about him, he was afraid that he would suffer a nervous breakdown.

Yu Han laughed and said nothing more. The two of them stayed in the gym peacefully for an hour.

Yu Han's daily training is quantitatively selected based on his current status, and then slowly increases over time to reach a more stable training level.

After long-term training, his physical fitness has already reached a level that he is quite satisfied with.

As his physical fitness improves, strength training is also essential. When he succeeds, no one in the world will be his opponent.

Thinking of this, Yu Han smiled slightly.

He got off the treadmill and walked to the floor-length mirror in the corner of the gym, intending to admire his current figure.

He lifted up the hem of his clothes, and his white abdomen was covered with a thin layer of muscles. It was not exaggerated, but had moderate undulations and graceful lines.

Yu Han was still satisfied. He thought about it and planned to take a photo and show it off on his friends circle.

In the middle of his exercise, Xie Sixing turned his head to look at the treadmill out of habit and found that the person on it had left at some point.

He frowned slightly, turned his head, and saw Yu Han lifting the hem of his clothes, holding his phone in front of the mirror, and took a photo.

Xie Sixing: "..."

Looking from Xie Sixing's angle, he could only see Yu Han's dazzlingly white waist.

Although Yu Han looks thin, in fact, after removing the obstruction of clothes, what is hidden underneath is an extremely resilient body that can explode with astonishing power in an instant.

Not only that, it seems like any force can be exerted on it.

Xie Sixing's eyes darkened slightly.

Yu Han casually dropped the photo in his WeChat Moments, and then a deep voice came from behind him: "What are you doing?"