23-2

If you want to blame, you can only blame Lin Yucheng for being in a panic and choosing the worst path.

Although the people who came to the banquet did not know what happened specifically, Chen Liqiong and Xie Sixing almost did not show up again in the second half, and some people began to speculate about what went wrong later.

Some people said that Xie Sixing's wife fainted behind, and some said that the Chen family seemed to have been robbed, because some people saw that most of the bodyguards of the Chen family were dispatched.

However, no matter how they guessed, it was soon discovered that the bodyguards were escorting several people left the Chen family's villa.

Someone who knew Lin Yucheng exclaimed on the spot: "Isn't that Lin Yucheng from the Lin family?"

"Lin Yucheng? Why was he taken away?"

"That looks like a police car? What's going on? Something really happened?"

At this time, Chen Liqiong finally appeared in a hurry and said with an apologetic expression: "I'm really sorry for everyone. I just learned that there was a thief in the house, but you don't need to panic. Fortunately, Mrs. Xie, ah, no, Mr. Yu helped, the person has been arrested, so please don't worry."

"Is it really Xie Sixing's wife? Why did he help catch the thief?"

"Lin Yucheng was taken away. Is he the thief?"

"Then he was in a hurry to find someone just now, so he shouted to catch the thief?"

"It's really eye-opening. If I remember correctly, Madam Xie and Lin Yucheng are brothers, right?"

"Shh, In fact, there seems to be a hidden secret in this matter. I heard that Lin Yucheng is not a biological child of the Lin family."

As soon as the words were spoken, the insider was immediately surrounded by people who wanted to know the real situation. The insider told everything he knew.

"My current driver used to be a driver for the Lin family for a while. It is said that a family came from the countryside for a while and blocked the Lin family and refused to leave. They said they wanted to meet their biological son, otherwise they would give their adopted son back to them."

The insider continued: "But the Lin family refused to say anything, so the family quarreled for a long time. In the end, the Lin family seemed to have given them a sum of money before leaving. Later, it seemed that the Lin family wanted to cover up the matter. The nannies and drivers there have been changed, so my driver has the opportunity to work at my house."

"As you said, Lin Yucheng does not look like the Lin family."

"Yes, I thought that before, but I never said it."

"Lin Yucheng himself seems to be very afraid of others saying that."

"It seems that this is probably true."

At this time, everyone discovered the details that they had ignored before.

In addition, Chen Liqiong personally certified that Lin Yucheng, who had just been taken away, was indeed the thief queen, and they even exploded.

How they discussed the Lin family's affairs, Yu Han, who was sitting in the reception room, certainly didn't know, and even if he knew, he didn't care.

If Lin Yucheng could safely be his fake young master and not act like a monster in front of Yu Han, Yu Han would not be incapable of tolerance and give him a way to survive.

But Lin Yucheng didn't listen to the advice, so Yu Han didn't mind making this matter more serious.

One of the people Yu Han just met is the editor-in-chief of a well-known newspaper, and the other person should be very willing to help him. What often crushes a person is not jail time, but one-sided public opinion.