82-2

The amusement park here is also a well-known tourist attraction in the country, and more importantly, he has been to this city on business before. He knows that the most famous thing about this amusement park is the huge ferris wheel that overlooks most of the city. It is also one of the must-do activities for couples.

Xie Sixing admitted that he was attracted by the phrase "one of the must-do activities for couples", so he thought of bringing Yu Han.

If it were before, he would never have thought of coming to such a place, but if it was with Yu Han, he would be willing to try this new thing that he seemed to sneer at before.

Occasionally, he also wants to do some ordinary things with the people he likes, like ordinary people.

However, Xie Sixing still respected Yu Han's opinion: "If you don't like it, we'll move to another place."

Yu Han didn't think much about it. Looking at Xie Sixing's questioning and expectant eyes when he looked at him, and then at the children laughing next to him, he suddenly remembered something.

At a carefree age, something unexpected happened. Xie Sixing must have never been to a place like this with his parents, so it's no wonder he wanted to come here.

Thinking of this, Yu Han actually felt sorry for Xie Sixing, but on the surface he was still reluctant to do so: "No, just stay here."

Since it was to make up for Xie Sixing's childhood, it was not impossible for Yu's father to accompany him.

Who makes him so tolerant and kind?

Seeing Yu Han's expression suddenly soften, although Xie Sixing felt something was wrong, he still responded.

After buying tickets, Xie Sixing and Yu Han walked in together, but they were somewhat out of tune with the atmosphere here.

Yu Han had just come out of a formal occasion, wearing a strict suit, not to mention Xie Sixing, even an ordinary white shirt carries with it the aura of a superior, turning the scene into a high-end cocktail party wherever he go.

The two of them stood together, like executives who had escaped from work at the company but ended up in an amusement park because they didn't know where to go.

"What are you playing for?" Yu Han ignored the strange looks in those people's eyes and asked Xie Sixing.

The ferris wheel here is only open at night, so Xie Sixing turned to him and asked: "Do you have anything you want to play?"

He must have been embarrassed to choose it by himself.

Yu Han expressed his understanding, looked around, and quickly locked on one of the rides, raising his chin slightly: "How about that one?" It looked quite exciting.

Xie Sixing looked in the direction Yu Han said and found that it was the roller coaster, a popular ride in the amusement park. He raised his eyebrows and said, "Okay."

They went to line up in front of that ride together. It happened to be the weekend, and the number of tourists increased dramatically, and they waited for a long time before it was their turn.

Yu Han chose the first row, patted the seat next to him, and said with a smile: "Come."

Xie Sixing didn't say anything, just sat on it and installed the safety equipment on his body.

Until this moment, Xie Sixing didn't feel anything was wrong. After all, it was a children's favorite amusement park, and how exciting it could be.

The roller coaster had just started, Yu Han looked relaxed, and Xie Sixing's expression was as usual.