21

During the whole process that followed, Yu Han didn't say a word to Xie Sixing.

He was angry.

Xie Sixing, who was left far behind by Yu Han, realized this and looked at the stubborn back in front of him, recalling Yu Han's expression just now with interest.

As if he heard something that shocked him, his eyes suddenly widened, showing full of disbelief.

Xie Sixing could even read the emotion on his face, which clearly read "If you have the ability, just say it again."

Xie Sixing admitted that he was in a very happy mood at that moment.

This was one of the few times when he could guess what Yu Han was thinking.

He made Yu Han angry. Now Yu Han doesn't talk to him and has no intention of waiting for him.

Xie Sixing followed him slowly, thinking to himself that he was still a book wearer with a good temper.

"Mr. Xie."

The moment Xie Sixing and the others entered the mall, the manager immediately greeted them.

"Get him some formal clothes that fit him." Xie Sixing raised his chin slightly, motioning for the manager to look at Yu Han, who was in front of him.

When the manager heard this, he looked at Yu Han with respect and fear.

They were already very shocked when they learned that Xie Sixing was coming. The leader of Xie's enterprise would never come in person.

Unexpectedly, Xie Sixing brought someone with him when he came here for the first time.

Could this be the Madam in Xie Sixing's rumors?

The manager did not dare to neglect, and invited Xie Sixing and Yu Han into their VIP room, and also asked people to bring the latest high-end brands of the season according to Yu Han's height and body type.

Yu Han was not very interested. He still remembered Xie Sixing's mocking of him. He pointed at something without even looking at it: "That's it."

The manager looked in the direction he pointed and said with great insight: "Madam, you have good taste. This seems to be a couple's outfit with Mr. Xie. It matches so well!"

Yu Han just pointed to a pure silver suit. The cuffs were edged with a darker color. At first glance, it looks similar to the one worn by Xie Sixing.

Seeing Xie Sixing's attitude towards Yu Han, the manager knew that this must be Xie Sixing's wife, and she was praising him as if she was free of charge.

She had a strong ability to observe people's emotions, and he could tell at a glance that the two men seemed to be quarreling just now, so in line with the concept of solving God's problems, she added: "Mr. Xie taking your wife out to buy clothes, I guess the relationship between the two of you must be very good."

Xie Sixing leaned on the sofa with a lazy expression, and laughed with unknown meaning after hearing this.

Yu Han exploded: "What did you say?!"

The manager was stunned for a moment: "Uh, the relationship between the two of you..."

Yu Han said disgustedly: "I don't want this anymore."

He left the manager and said that he was pretending to be a couple. He picked one piece at random and walked into the changing room. Before walking in, he rolled his eyes at Xie Sixing, who was watching the excitement outside.

When he changed his clothes and came out, the manager's eyes lit up and she praised him again.

Although Yu Han is not as tall as Xie Sixing, he is still tall among men. This expensive suit looks like it was tailor-made for him, showing off the advantages of his figure well.