67-1

As rumored by the outside world, Feng Jingyu also came to attend this business gathering today.

But he was not here to deal with Xie Sixing as the outside world thought. On the contrary, he was here to dig a hole for Xie Sixing.

As early as a few months ago, Feng Jingyu accepted a task from his father, Feng Yi, the current leader of Feng's Enterprise - to seize the South China Sea development project from Xie Sixing.

They have been eyeing this South China Sea development project for a long time, but Xie's company is deeply entrenched and has few rivals in the industry. They obviously can't grab it, so they decided to do it secretly.

Businessmen don't pay so much attention to bottom lines, especially profit-seeking capitalists like them. As long as they can suppress their enemies, they are not afraid of what the outside world will say.

As long as Feng's Enterprise completes this project, if they want to annex Xie's Enterprise in the future, it will be just a matter of taking advantage of the situation.

Feng Jingyu started preparing for this very early.

He first privately inquired about the hobbies and recent places of one of the project leaders, and then met him by chance in various "coincidental" ways. Then, relying on his identity as the prince of Feng's enterprise, he naturally struck up a conversation.

After getting acquainted with the person in charge, he inquired about the inside story of the project overtly and covertly. After learning that they and Xie Sixing were in the process of signing a contract, he became interested.

Because of the particularity and importance of this project, Xie's company and the person in charge of the project have been working together for nearly three months. The processes that need to be followed and the contracts that need to be signed have been completed. All that is left is to sign a final contract before construction can start as scheduled.

If the other party breaks the letter and refuses to sign at this time, all the preparations made by Xie's company in the early stage will be in vain, and the capital chain will be broken. The impact cannot be underestimated.

And what Feng Jingyu wanted was this result.

The fact that the last time he failed to suppress Yu Han and instead made a wedding dress for Shengjing made Feng Jingyu realize that Yu Han was not an easy person.

If he doesn't act as soon as possible to snatch this piece of fat from Xie Sixing's mouth and let Xie Sixing complete this project to a higher level, and Yu Han continues to strengthen his power, the two of them joined forces, and Feng Jingyu had a hunch that it would be difficult for him to fight against the two of them again.

But as long as he take this opportunity to severely suppress Xie Sixing, why worry about not having the opportunity to focus on Yu Han again in the future?

City A is the center and lifeblood of the entire financial business circle. This business gathering naturally brings together many business elites. Feng Jingyu found out that Mr. Han from the Nanhai Development Project will also be present, so even if Xie Sixing is there, he still came.

He wasted some time and learned that Mr. Han had encountered a little trouble recently, and this little trouble was nothing to Feng's company, so as long as he negotiated with Mr. Han privately, he would take care of it. Come forward to solve the problem and give a few more profits to Mr. Han, so he don't have to worry about not being able to win this project.

After making all the plans, Feng Jingyu confidently arrived at the International Hotel where the party was held. As soon as he got off the car, a waiter came to greet him.