39-2

Ji Wenfeng was unwilling to give in. Since the chess piece Zhao Zhongqian was no longer useful, he would go into battle himself and first find out who the emperor was.

Therefore, Ji Wenfeng has been squatting around Shengjing Company every day lately, trying to find the president who made Zhao Zhongqian change his heart.

Hard work paid off, and he really got the best of him today.

He looked at the handsome young man who got out of the car, a dark light flashing in his eyes.

Ji Wenfeng inquired about this Yu Han, and it was said that he was the youngest son that the Lin family had found from the countryside. The news about his relationship with the fake young master a while ago had caused a sensation in the entire wealthy circle. The most important thing was that he was Xie Sixing's man.

Thinking of Xie Sixing, there was a bit of resentment on his face, and he looked at Yu Han with a very unkind look.

Over the years, he has been looking for ways to take revenge on Xie Sixing, and this person may be a good breakthrough.

Ji Wenfeng stared at Yu Han who came out of the car, trying to find something that could be exploited in him.

But the moment the car door was about to close, he saw Xie Sixing in the driver's seat.

Xie Sixing put one hand on the steering wheel, watched Yu Han get out of the car, and then glanced in his direction intentionally or unintentionally.

Ji Wenfeng quickly retracted, his heart beating like a drum, not sure if Xie Sixing had seen him.

But soon Ji Wenfeng felt relieved. After Yu Han got out of the car, Xie Sixing calmly looked away and drove away.

Ji Wenfeng thought that this little episode would be over, and was ready to continue observing, but a look that followed made Ji Wenfeng's back feel cold, and he felt deeply uneasy in his heart.

The handsome young man who got off Xie Sixing's car seemed to have discovered his existence in an instant. His probing sight was like a precise scanner, crossing countless obstacles and locking on the area where he was.

As if being targeted by some ferocious beast, Ji Wenfeng was suppressed by the powerful pressure, and his legs were unable to move as if they were filled with lead.

Ji Wenfeng thought he had been discovered, but the young man seemed to have only discovered something interesting temporarily, and quickly withdrew his gaze and walked into the company.

After that line of sight disappeared, he realized that he was breaking out in a cold sweat in the cool autumn weather.

He comforted himself that he should not have been discovered. Besides, he was just standing here. Even if he was discovered, he could shirk the fact that he was just passing by.

So in the next few days, Ji Wenfeng will still find time to squat at the door of Shengjing.

Yu Han has a very regular schedule. He arrives at the company on time at 7:30 every morning, stays in the company as soon as he opens his eyes, and leaves the company at 7:30 in the evening. There is always a driver to pick him up and drop him off, so Ji Wenfeng can't find an opportunity to start.

Ji Wenfeng refused to give up and was even a little anxious.

Seeing that he had spent so much time without any results, he decided that he must find an opportunity to act when Yu Han alone, and it would be best to find out the flaws in Xie Sixing from him.

On this day, Ji Wenfeng was hiding near Shengjing Company as usual. When he saw Yu Han walking out of the company alone, but the car that was always waiting at the door was nowhere to be seen today, he knew that his opportunity had come.