31

After coming out of the police station, Yu Han forgot about Feng Jingyu.

Afterwards, he didn't ask how long Feng Jingyu had been in the bureau. After all, in his eyes, the protagonist Gong was far less important than his work.

Nowadays, most of Shengjing’s dealer channels have been recycled. The new project has received a large investment from Yan Huaibai. The renovation of the winery will soon be completed. Yu Han is currently looking for a suitable advertising company to prepare for publicity in the future.

Although the concept that the aroma of wine does not mean the depth of the alley still applies at certain times, since Yu Han discovered that the influence of the news was powerful enough to make people like Lin Yucheng and the Lin family fall from heaven to hell, he knew that he could not ignore the importance of publicity.

This is crucial if he wants to have a good comeback.

Therefore, he has recently met with the heads of no fewer than five advertising companies, and is bound to select partners that fit their company's philosophy.

Yu Han focuses on his work and ignores the people's love for gossip. He is so busy in the company that he doesn't pay attention to things other than work. But someone will still send news about Feng Jingyu to his ears.

As soon as Yu Han arrived at the company that day, Fu Xian came up to him mysteriously.

"Mr. Yu, have you heard? Not long ago, at the Chamber of Commerce exchange meeting held at Chenxi Hotel, the police came and took away their vice president." Fu Xian explained again: "Mr. Yu, you may not know this vice president, he is the son of the Feng family and has been in the limelight recently."

Fu Xian paid attention to Feng Jingyu because Feng Jingyu has been regarded as someone who can compete with Xie Sixing from the beginning. Xie Sixing's friends naturally paid more attention to Feng Jingyu.

"Did this matter spread so quickly?" Yu Han frowned, quite surprised.

Feng Jingyu is the successor of Feng's enterprise. Logically speaking, the power of the Feng family should not let such things harm the company's face be spread.

But since Fu Xian already knows about it, it means that the spread of this matter may not be small.

Did someone spread it deliberately? Could it be that he is Feng Jingyu’s enemy?

Yu Han had to think with more complicated concepts, but Fu Xian pulled him back from the bloody business war with just one word.

"Young Master Feng said it himself."

Yu Han: "...Oh."

It was really wrong to blame Feng Jingyu's enemy.

Probably Feng Jingyu believed that he was not wrong, so he was not afraid to talk about it.

Yu Han nodded helplessly: "Then what?"

Fu Xian lowered his voice and said: "It is said that the reason why he was taken away was because of illegal detention of citizens. That young master Feng raised a canary and locked him up at home every day. After finally taking him out, the canary wanted to run away, but Master Feng refused to let him go. It was an enthusiastic citizen who called the police."

Yu Han said meaningfully, "Oh, enthusiastic citizen."

It was probably for the police's protection. He, the person who called the police, did not reveal his true identity because of his privacy.

"Yes, the Feng family had blocked the news originally, but after Mr. Feng came out of the bureau, he went out to look for that enthusiastic citizen with great fanfare. I heard that he let the news go, and he must make this person pay the price."