40

Ji Wenfeng was threatened by Yu Han and sang a whole birthday song before Yu Han finally let him go.

During this period, Ji Wenfeng was tortured, including but not limited to the fruit knife that flew up in Yu Han's hand, the harshness of having to re-sing a line or the wrong tune countless times, and there is also Yu Han’s doubts about whether he has the musical ability and his impatient urging, etc.

By the time Ji Wenfeng finally finished singing a birthday song as Yu Han had asked, he had already lost his initial fighting spirit.

Ji Wenfeng originally wanted to get some useful information from Yu Han, but in the end not only did he fail to achieve his goal, but he was also tortured by Yu Han.

This kind of torture is not physical, but psychological and willful.

This move from Yu Han is called a spiritual attack.

It's so terrifying!

In just half an hour, Ji Wenfeng needs a lifetime to forgive.

After Yu Han recorded the video and sent it to Xie Sixing, he said to Ji Wenfeng, "Okay, you can go."

Ji Wenfeng wanted to leave a long time ago. If Yu Han hadn't been holding on to him, how could he still be tortured here.

Once he heard that Yu Han was finally willing to let him go, he turned around and ran away without stopping.

"Wait." Yu Han behind him suddenly said.

Ji Wenfeng's back froze as he ran away.

With a smile on his face, Yu Han walked towards him and put the fruit knife back into his hand: "Uncle, you forgot something."

Ji Wenfeng: "..."

Yu Han was still smiling: "Remember to put it away next time. "

Ji Wenfeng said as if he had seen a ghost. "Okay, okay."

Returning the fruit knife to Ji Wenfeng, Yu Han watched his escaping figure disappear at the end of the alley and sneered softly.

He had noticed Ji Wenfeng from the beginning, but he was not sure what he was going to do, so he stayed put.

Yu Han expected that Ji Wenfeng would be anxious, so he just tried it out a little today, and he impatiently followed.

Yu Han thought about it for a moment and felt that he could knock away three Ji Wenfeng with one punch, so he said to the system: "Is this the dangerous person you are talking about?"

His tone was full of doubt.

System: [...]

The danger it talks about is that it is very dangerous to other people. It has no lethality at all against Long Aotian, who is constantly using his force value to burst like Yu Han, okay?

The system asked cautiously: [Host, is this the solution for Xie Sixing’s birthday gift?]

What about the happy birthday song you agreed to sing? Let Ji Wenfeng sing, what's Yu Han doing?

Yu Han frowned: "What else? Otherwise, I will hold Ji Wenfeng's head to see Xie Sixing?"

System: [! ! No, that’s good. It’s so original that the host thought of giving this gift!]

Yu Han then smiled with satisfaction.

That's right, in a society governed by law, he doesn't want to do such a violent thing.

Xie Sixing watched this video over and over again several times.

Not to watch Ji Wenfeng embarrassment, but to hear Yu Han's voice.