96

"Wait a minute... when did this plot happen?"

Yu Han tried hard to recall it for a while, but he didn't think of a similar plot in his memory. He didn't know if he had forgotten it somewhere.

"It didn't happen before, but now it does."

Yu Han was stunned: "What do you mean..."

He didn't know the specific meaning of Xie Sixing's words, but he could feel that his body was suddenly suspended in the air and suddenly turned upward.

He was held up by Xie Sixing's strong arms, and he could clearly observe every expression of the other party.

But half of Xie Sixing's chiseled face was hidden in the darkness, and even his eyes were as dark as an abyss, making it impossible to quickly discern his emotions at this moment.

The butterfly bone was pressed by a pair of hot palms, breathing close to him, and the warm lips and tongue circled around his neck, leaving a trembling electric current wherever they brushed, going deeper.

In a daze, Yu Han seemed to have returned to the night controlled by Xie Sixing. Familiar and unfamiliar feelings flowed through his body, and his heart was burning. It was almost impossible to tell whether it was a dream or reality at this moment.

They didn't turn on the lights when they came in. The room was still dark at this time, but Yu Han lowered his eyes and saw clearly that at a certain moment, the love in the man's eyes is even stronger than before, and it can seduce people's hearts more than anything else.

As he watched, he felt his heartbeat speed up a lot, and his eardrums were pounding heavily.

Yu Han had too many things to ask Xie Sixing about what he just said, but Xie Sixing didn't give him this chance.

The shadows in the darkness overlapped and became inseparable, and all words became irrelevant at this moment.

Breathing intertwined, the heat was rising.

When they separated, Xie Sixing pressed his fingers on the back of his neck and asked him in a dumb voice: "Want to try something different?"

Yu Han was stunned for a moment, then snorted: "...are you ready to fulfill your promise?"

"Yes." Xie Sixing's voice was low and he came closer to him.

Yu Han stretched out his hand knowingly and said vaguely: "Then I'll do it..."

"No need." Xie Sixing pressed down the hand that he was moving around in a hurry, chuckled lightly, raised his hand and gently covered his eyes with the palm of his hand, moved a little closer, and said, "I'll do it."

With his vision blocked, his hearing became more sensitive. Yu Han heard the sound of a plastic film being opened, and Xie Sixing's magnetic voice mixed with hoarseness came very close to him at a certain moment and brushed past his ears: "... Let you be on top."

...

He had to do something big today, so before going out, Yu Han specially checked the weather forecast.

The sky is clear during the day, but the wind start to blow strongly at night. It seems that it is destined to be an uneasy night.

Yu Han initially thought there wouldn't be much of a problem, but things seemed to be a bit beyond his expectation.

It was late at night, and there were no tourists hanging out and setting off fireworks on the shore. However, the river was still swayed by wind-blown waves, and it didn't look much calmer than the majestic sea.