52-1

In the end, Xie Sixing said nothing and walked away silently.

Yu Han was very fascinated by the movie. Xie Sixing probably couldn't bear to disturb him, so he asked his subordinates who were reporting on work to stay away for the time being, leaving Yu Han with a quiet viewing environment.

Xie Sixing was dealing with the affairs at hand, occasionally raising his head to look in Yu Han direction.

Yu Han will be very focused on anything he does, especially this wonderful plot, which deeply resonates with him.

He think he was so invincible back then.

This drama was shot really well, and it completely captured the feeling he wanted. He never expected to see such a passionate documentary in modern society.

Such a good drama should be seen by the whole world.

Yu Han watched a few episodes of "The Devil with Hands" in Xie Sixing's office, and finally waited for the car to pick him up.

He returned the laptop to Xie Sixing and said: "I have watched the eighth episode. Don't move it. I will watch it next time."

Hearing the word "next time" in Yu Han's words, Xie Sixing paused and then hummed.

"I'll ask Zheng Sinian to take you to the car."

Yu Han waved his hand: "Forget it, Secretary Zheng needs to work, so I won't bother him."

Yu Han doesn't like others to disturb his work, so he feels that Zheng Sinian should also have a comfortable working environment.

He casually raised his chin at Xie Sixing, raised his legs and walked out: "I'll go first."

Yu Han put his hands in his pockets, preparing to leave Xie Sixing's office as if he were visiting a vegetable market.

Just when his hand was about to touch the door handle, a deep voice came from behind: "Wait a minute."

Yu Han paused and turned around: "What else?"

"I'll see you off." Xie Sixing picked up the suit jacket that was placed on the seat cushion.

Seeing Yu Han frowning and preparing to say something, Xie Sixing said slowly: "Don't think too much."

Yu Han: "?"

Xie Sixing: "Occasionally, I will send important guests downstairs in person."

Yu Han: "...Oh, the service is so attentive."

He didn't think much about it.

But if Xie Sixing insists on saying this, he won’t be able to stop thinking about it.

Over there, Xie Sixing had already put on his suit jacket and walked towards Yu Han: "Aren't you leaving yet?"

Yu Han put away his thoughts and opened the door with one hand: "Follow me."

Xie Sixing curled his lips and smiled.

In the secretariat, assistant secretary Mai Mai was chatting quietly with her colleagues.

Xiao Mai glanced at the closed door of the president's office and said meaningfully: "It's been almost two hours."

The president didn't let anyone in, and no one came out after so long. Xiao Mai wanted to open the door to hear what was the situation inside.

As a secretary's assistant, Mai has heard a lot of rumors about their president.

For example, he was forced to marry a young master he didn't love; he chose not to go home because he disliked the young master and lived in a property outside his own house...