33

Yu Han didn't know how many people had stayed up all night because of his words tonight. Naturally, he didn't know that in a certain suburban villa, the man held the piece of paper that could be called a breakup letter and burst out with a miserable cry.

After Yu Han gave Yan Chu some advice, he only knew that if Yan Chu was smart enough, he would pack up and leave Feng Jingyu immediately.

He returned home like no one else. As soon as he walked into the hall, he saw Xie Sixing sitting on the sofa and reading a report.

When Xie Sixing heard the noise, he raised his eyes from the report and met Yu Han's eyes.

No one spoke, and the atmosphere was inexplicably stagnant.

Yu Han originally thought that he came back late enough, but he didn't expect that Xie Si Xing was still up so late just to read a report.

It's so scary.

Xie Sixing has been staying at home more often recently, and naturally has more opportunities to meet Yu Han.

It's just that the work on Yu Han company's new project has reached a critical moment. He rushes to the company every day without even speaking a few words to Xie Sixing. Therefore, even though Xie Sixing has been staying at Xie's house these days, the last time they communicated, It was still the time when Xie Sixing went to the police station to pick up Yu Han.

Yu Han doesn't think there's anything wrong with this busy situation, but Xie Sixing probably doesn't think so.

Xie Sixing stayed up so late, especially waiting for Yu Han here.

He threw the report on the table and said calmly: "Why didn't you reply to the text message?"

Yu Han was about to go upstairs to sleep. When he heard this question, he stopped again, frowned and asked: "What text message?"

Xie Sixing looked at him quietly, his tone was slightly cold: "I sent you a text message five hours ago."

Yu Han's eyebrows stretched, thinking that he was so stingy just for this little thing.

It was written all over his face that men are trouble. As he continued to walk forward, he said casually: "I am attending an antique appreciation party and have no time."

"Yeah." Xie Sixing said coolly: "You don't have time to reply to me, but you have time to poaching my secretary?"

"...How do you know?"

Yu Han remembered when Xie Sixing said this.

Because Zheng Sinian took the initiative to call him not long ago, Yu Han believed that winning Zheng Sinian was just around the corner, so whenever he had free time recently, he asked Zheng Sinian if he had considered changing jobs.

Zheng Sinian's reply was also very polite, and they started chatting on text messages, and the conversation was pretty good.

Tonight he also responded to a message from Zheng Sinian.

...How did Xie Sixing find out that they were secretly plotting against his back?

Yu Han thought about it but couldn't come up with the result, but he felt that he was right about it, so he raised his chin slightly and said, "Can businessman affairs be called poaching?"

Seeing Yu Han's confident expression, a sneer appeared on the corner of Xie Sixing's lips

He had long known that Yu Han was going to an antique appreciation meeting, and Chen Liqiong had invited him beforehand, but he happened to have an important meeting to hold at that time, so he didn't agree.