26

When Yu Han arrived at the company today, he felt that the people in the company looked at him a little strangely.

That look of love and admiration made Yu Han very confused.

He frowned and looked down at what he was wearing. There was no problem, he was still as handsome as ever.

Then why do these people look at him like that?

Yu Han was confused and called Fu Xian to him as soon as he arrived at the office: "What happened?"

"Mr. Yu, you have worked hard these days." As soon as Fu Xian entered the door, he showed the same pity as those outside. , "Mr. Yu, can I give you a hug? In fact, there are many people in this world who care about you."

Yu Han said expressionlessly: "Do you want to die?"

"Ahem, it's okay." Fu Xian immediately put on a business-like expression, took out his cell phone, and placed a piece of news in front of him.

When Yu Han saw it, he was heartbroken.

He met the editor-in-chief of a well-known news newspaper at Mr. Chen's banquet, and added her WeChat account, expressing the hope that she could write a news article about what happened at the banquet.

There was no other reason. Since Lin Yucheng was not afraid of death, he would make a big deal out of the matter and expand public opinion. It was indeed a very good way.

Controlling public opinion is tantamount to controlling the lifeblood.

So after Yu Han added the editor's WeChat account, he briefly described his relationship with Lin Yucheng and Lin Yucheng's attempt to frame him.

They chatted for two or three days, and he don’t know if it was because the experience was so miserable. In the end, the female editor said with tears in her eyes that she would definitely write this news well.

Yu Han raised his eyebrows. He didn't expect that the editor-in-chief would act so quickly. She only agreed yesterday and the news has already come out today.

It seems like she stayed up late, it’s not easy.

Yu Han picked up the phone and read the news carefully.

The editor-in-chief's literary talent is indeed remarkable. She wrote a piece of news with tears in her eyes, quoted classics, and vividly described a poor young man who was found by his wealthy biological parents at the age of sixteen, but still lived in dire straits after returning home.

In her writing style that is like a genius, the young master not only has to get up at three in the morning to wash the dirty clothes for the whole family, but also serves tea and water to the fake young master and does homework. Even three meals a day need to be prepared by the young master himself, otherwise he will be beaten, scolded and disliked by his biological parents.

In this situation, the young master is still strong and self-reliant. But even so, the fake young master was still afraid that the young master would one day take away his family property, so he tried to slander him everywhere. The young master spent every day in that impersonal home. It wasn’t until he married Prince Charming that he finally lived a good life for a few days.

But the fake young master was evil-minded and still refused to let go of the poor young master. During an extremely grand dinner, he colluded with Prince Charming’s enemies to frame the young master. If the young master hadn’t been smart and alert, he would have been unable to escape. .

However, justice will eventually come to the world, and the legal net will be wide and open. The fake young master will eventually suffer the consequences and be imprisoned.