62

The air was silent for a while.

Xie Sixing stared at Yu Han, and said in a deep voice with a little confusion: "Singing... you can sing like that?"

Xie Sixing has never participated in such a party where a lot of people gather together, so naturally he also don’t understand why Yu Han can sing himself until his voice is hoarse.

Yu Han shook his head profoundly: "You don't understand, when the love is strong, it will happen naturally."

In order to show his strength, he used ten percent of his strength.

Recalling the shocked and impressed looks of the people around him when he finished his song, Yu Han was very satisfied.

It was exactly the same scene as he expected.

In the past, when Long Aotian's department went out to sing as a group, he was pushed to the stage by his colleagues in this way, and they strongly asked him to show off his singing voice.

He could not refuse this kind invitation, and from then on he was regarded as the king of singers.

Every time he opened his voice, everyone looked deeply impressed, and after a moment of silence, he won applause from the whole room.

But he don’t know if it’s because people in this world have never seen his mighty demeanor. The shocking effect was beyond his expectation. In addition, the song he sang was too grand and majestic, and the supposedly very high-end equipment broke.

So this party that was originally scheduled to last all night had no choice but to end early, and Yu Han was a little unsatisfied.

Before leaving, Yu Han promised to compensate Qiao Lan for the loss of his equipment.

At that time, Qiao Lan's eyes were empty and he shook his head repeatedly: "No, the equipment I bought is not worthy of Brother Han's heroic appearance. It's all my fault..."

Qiao Lan kept repeating that it was his own problem. Yu Han knew that this was the aftertaste of shock. It hadn't passed yet, and it would take at least two or three days for relief, so he patted him on the shoulder and said they would talk another day, and then took the car back home.

At the end of the memory, Yu Han said to Xie Sixing: "It's a pity that you didn't come tonight, otherwise you would have seen me show off my glory."

"..."

Although he didn't know what was going on, Xie Sixing curled his lips, and the depression lingering between his eyebrows was swept away.

"Yeah, it's indeed a pity."

He lowered his eyes and looked at Yu Han, with a gentle ripple in his deep eyes.

It seemed that at the moment when Yu Han appeared, his dull mood was suddenly illuminated brightly and vividly like the lights on the walkway.

The empty space in his heart was filled with an inexplicable emotion, overflowing with a little sweetness.

But the owner was completely unaware. He glanced at the suit that Xie Sixing was still wearing, and as if he noticed something, he raised his eyebrows and said, "So you just came back too."

Xie Sixing didn't tell him what time he would come home later. He thought he was the only one who came back at midnight.

"Yeah." Xie Sixing was still looking at him and responded in a good mood.

Yu Han: "Oh, then why didn't you turn on the light just now?"

The moment the light suddenly came on, he almost thought there was a thief in the house and was about to take action.