73

Xie Sixing did not take Zheng Sinian with him on this business trip, but deliberately kept him in the company.

Xie Sixing said that Yu Han was in a rage and would not take the initiative to tell him anything, so he asked Zheng Sinian to pay more attention to Yu Han's movements.

If Yu Han makes any unexpected request to him, he will do it for Yu Han if he can do it.

Zheng Sinian thought to himself that the president was really good at predicting things. As soon as he left, Yu Han's call came.

Yu Han said in a brisk tone: "Secretary Zheng, the weather is nice today. Are you interested in coming out and drinking a glass of boiled water with your future boss?"

Zheng Sinian: "..."

Zheng Sinian: "Mr. Yu, I guess what you want to say is 'Let's have a cup of coffee together'."

Yu Han laughed heartily: "The one who knows me is Secretary Zheng!"

He is indeed the person he likes, and he is so in tune with him that he knows what to do.

Because of the president's instructions before leaving, Zheng Sinian did not refuse Yu Han's invitation. After get off work, he arrived at the coffee shop he had agreed with Yu Han on time.

This cafe is near Shengjing. When Zheng Sinian arrived, Yu Han had already chosen a quiet place to sit and wait. When he saw Zheng Sinian arriving, he smiled and waved to him.

There was no pretense at all, just like meeting up with ordinary friends, which made Zheng Sinian feel at ease.

This was Zheng Sinian's first private meeting with Yu Han. In the past, he was either in the company or in the hospital. He had never sat face to face alone like this.

Zheng Sinian sat down opposite Yu Han and respectfully called "Mr. Yu."

"Don't be so polite." The more amiably Yu Han smiled, the more nervous Zheng Sinian became.

Zheng Sinian knew that Yu Han had always wanted to recruit him, so he naturally thought that Yu Han called him out this time to persuade him to enter Shengjing.

Mr. Yu was so sincere to him, even going so far as to show his sincerity in person, of course Zheng Sinian was very moved.

With Yu Han's extraordinary ability, and his long-followed boss, Zheng Sinian is like a swaying boat, not knowing where to go.

Zheng Sinian thought to himself that this was indeed a great responsibility given to this man by God. God was destined to give him a sweet and painful choice.

Just when he was racking his brains on what to choose, Yu Han calmly took a sip of boiled water, and the first thing he said was: "Secretary Zheng, I heard that you have been following Xie Sixing for a long time?"

Zheng Sinian was stunned, and then said: "Well, yes."

In the entire Xie's enterprise, he is the one who has followed Xie Sixing the longest, and he is also Xie Sixing's most trusted subordinate.

Yu Han said unintentionally: "So, you should know him very well?"

"Probably... right?" Zheng Sinian didn't know why Yu Han suddenly asked this, so he could only answer truthfully.

"All right."

Hearing the expected answer, Yu Han smiled slightly, turned on the recording function of his phone, and placed it gently on the table. Yu Han said calmly: "Come, Secretary Zheng, tell me all the information you know about Xie Sixing."

Zheng Sinian: "..."

Zheng Sinian vaguely realized something and asked tentatively: "Mr. Yu, are you... asking me for information about the president?"