chpt 201

Justin laughs and leans into your face. You smile and Justin presses his lips on yours. Justin places his hand on your thigh and slowly caresses it as you kiss each other. "Yo Justin-" Alfredo say and stops when he sees you guys making out. Alfredo looks at the two of you with a disgusted face but you and Justin ignore him. "Okay. PDA. Gross. I just seen some tongue. Guys we are at a restaurant!" Alfredo says with a toned whisper. Justin smiles as he pulls away from the kiss. "Your right. Im sorry." Justin says. Alfredo nods his head. "Yeahh thats right. Be sorry." Alfredo says with a grin. "Im sorry that me and my girlfriend are showing our love in public. Which reminds me, when are you planning on getting a girlfriend?" Justin asks with a smirk. You giggle and lay your head on Justins shoulder. "Listen mofo..." Alfredo says and points his pointer finger at Justin. Justin playfully pushes Alfredos shoulder. "You know I love you bro." Justin says. After a couple of minutes, the waitress arrives with everyones food. "Lets say grace." Scooter says after everyone recieved their plate of food. "Justin? Would you like to say a quick prayer." Scooter says. Justin nods. Everyone bows their head. "Okay. Thank you dear God for everything you've done for us. Thank you for looking after us. Thank you for giving us this blessing to have food on our plates. And uhm thank you for having us be together for this delicious dinner we're about to eat. Amen." Justin says. "Amen." Everyone repeats. "Enjoy boys! Scooters paying..." Justin says with a cheesy smile. Scooter squints his eyes at Justin and shakes his head.