chpt 392

The five and a half hour flight was a hassle, but it was totally worth it. You unbuckle your seatbelt and stretch out as you stand up. "We're here!" You say happily. Justin smiles as he stands up from his chair and throws on his backpack. "New York City Bitch." Justin sings as he walks towards you. You giggle and peck his cheek. The flight attendant walks in and opens the latch to the jet door and presses a button that automatically rolls down the staircase. You walk out the jet and down the stairs, followed by Justin. Ahead of you was a cab. A kind worker assists you guys and places your luggages in the trunk of the cab. Justin thanks him and gives him a tip. You open the cab door and slide in, greeting the cab driver. Justin soon slides in the car with you and closes the car door shut. "Whats up bro." Justin greets the driver. "Hello." He replies. Justin tells him the address and as soon as the cab driver punches in the address in his GPS, he drives off. You look out the window and examine your new surroundings. The night was dark and stars twinkled in the sky. Justin scoots into you to get your attention, and he did. You look at him and he smiles at you. He interlocks fingers with one of your hands and brings your hand up to his mouth. He gently pecks your hand, while still looking into your eyes, causing you to blush. Justin smirks and grabs your chin with his thumb and pointer finger. "Can't wait to arrive at the hotel." Justin whispers as he stares down at your lips. You nod your head in agreement and lick your lips. Justin inches closer to your lips and stops before he kisses you. His hot breath breathing against you, making goosebumps to rise up your arms. He slowly touches your lips with his plumped perfect lips. Gosh, his kisses make you so weak. Justin moans as he feels your tongue slip into his mouth. Playing with your tongue, he places his hand on your knee and moves his hand higher until he reaches your thigh.