chpt 331

You both skate around for half an hour and then Justin brought out two hockey sticks and one puck. "Since your starting to get the hang of skating...i want you to show me your best hockey moves." Justin says and hands you the hockey stick. You take it from him and you practice your shots by shooting imaginary pucks. Justin quickly slides a goal on the ice and places it at the end of the rink. Justin gets excited once he picks up his hockey stick. "Ouh havent touched one of these in forever." He says. Justin places the puck on the ice and does a practice shot into the net. The puck aims into the goal and Justin grins at you. "Still got it." Justin says smoothly. "Alright. Im up for a mini game." You say as you smack the end of the hockey stick on the floor. Justin skates over to you with the puck. "Okay. Whoever scores ten goals before the other person, obviously wins." Justin says as he stands in front of you. "What does the winner get?" You ask. Justin thinks for a bit. "Uhm I dont really feel like earning anything after I win." Justin replies with a sly smile. You scoff. "Dont be so sure your going to win, big boy." You reply as you bite down on your bottom lip. Justin laughs and fiddles around with his ice skates. "How bout the loser stands in front of a crowded area of people and shouts out the stupidest thing." You say. Justin chuckles and shrugs. "Thats it? All right." Justin agrees on the bet. "And..." You add on. "And?" Justin repeats in suspicion. "And the loser has to sleep on the couch." You say. Justin grins at you. "Okay. But im not really okay with the idea of you sleeping all alone in the cold living room on the cold couch." Justin teases. You gasp and playfully push Justin. "Your on." You challenge. Justin places the puck in between you two. You both get your hockey sticks ready. "I'll help you make your bed for the couch." You say slowly. Justin laughs. "Your so funny." Justin replies sarcastically. You give him a faint smile and wait for him to call out 'Go'. "Go!" Justin shouts.