chpt 302

Justin chases you down the stairs. You scream and run into the kitchen. Maxxie barks hysterically and runs after the two of you. You quickly turn around and face Justin. "Stop! Justin please!" You shout and put your hands up in surrender. Justin stops and stands in front of you. You both breathe heavily. "Please dont spray me with whipped cream...it wasnt my idea to prank you. I promise." You say softly as you try to catch your breath. Justin looks at you suspiciously. "I promise." You say as you hold out your pinkie finger. Justin lightly smiles. "Okay. I trust you." Justin replies. You smile back at him and you open your arms out for a hug. Justin walks into your arms and hugs you tightly. Justin quickly pulls away from you and sprays whipped cream on your face. You gasp and scream. Justin brings you on the floor and sprays tons of whipped cream on your face. "Justin!" You yell. You reach out and try to grab Justin but Justin holds your hands down. Justin stops spraying whipped cream on you and starts to softly laugh. You lay still on the floor. Shocked. Justin lets go of your hands and you wipe whipped cream out of your eyes. "You look so sexy." Justin says sarcastically. "I hate you." You mouth. Justin laughs. "I thought you said you trusted me." You say. "I did. But I wanted to see you covered in whipped cream." Justin says and grins. You grab a piece of whipped cream from your face and smear it on Justins cheek. Justin laughs. Justin leans down to you and licks your cheek, as he eats whipped cream. "Mhmm. You taste good." Justin whispers against your lips. You smile and press your lips on his. Justin kisses you back passionatly. Justin licks your bottom lip for permission to stick his tongue down your mouth. You gladly accept and you both fight for total dominance with each others tongues. You slowly pull away from his lips and start to peck him around his mouth. You suck and lick the whipped cream off his mouth area.