chpt 389

After Justin finishes eating, he walks back into his room and quickly packs all his luggages. Ryan stands up from the couch and streches out his muscles. "Dude, im gonna head to the car. I'll wait for you guys, just dont be long." He says. As we walks to the front door to put on his shoes and coat, Justin hands Ryan a few of his luggages to bring to the car. You stand up from the couch and walk to the front door to slip on your Uggs and coat. Hopefully if Justin sees you ready to leave, he'll speed up his process. You hear movements in the kitchen so you decide to go over and say your goodbyes. You walk into the kitchen where you found Pattie on her laptop at the kitchen table and the Littles eating beside her. Pattie looks up from the screen with a smile, but it quickly fades once she saw you ready to go. "Hey honey, you guys getting ready to leave?" She asks worried. "Yeah.." You reply softly. "Why so early?" She asks. "Our jet leaves at six and I have to had back to pack as well." You reply. "Ohhh." She mumbles. You read her face and saw sadness. "You're leaving?" Jazzy asks. "Yes." You reply sadly. "W-what about Bieber? Is he leaving too?" Jazzy asks. You slowly nod your head and pout your bottom lip. Pattie gets up from the kitchen table and gives you a big long hug. "Oh im gonna miss you." She admits as she rubs her hands up and down your back. "Im going to miss you too." You reply. Pattie pulls away from the hug and looks into your eyes. "Make sure Justin behaves propertly." She says seriously. You giggle. "I will." You promise. Justin suddenly walks into the kitchen with a hoodie, white supras, and a white backpack. "All ready!" He shouts in excitement. "Justin where are you and *yn* going??" Jazzy asks worried. "Oh sweetie...im going to New York and then back home." He replies. "Back home in Canada?" She questioned.Justin looks into your eyes with guilt, wanting you to talk to Jazzy and explain everything to her, but you couldn't. "No Jazz...my home in California." Justin says. Jazzys eyes fill up with sadness. She jumps off the kitchen chair and runs over to Justin. Justin kneels down on the floor and she runs into his arms. "Dont go Bieber.." She says into his chest. "I have to Jazz. Its my home." He says softly. Jazzy looks up at him in confusion. "No. This is home." She replies. "Baby, Justin has to leave." Pattie says. Jazzy shakes her head no and holds onto Justin tightly. "You're not leaving!" She yells at Justin. Justin looks at her in guilt. Helping, you kneel down with Justin and run your hands up and down Jazzys back in comfort. "You too!" She yells at you, making it clear that shes the boss now. "Jazzy, we're going to come back to Canada. We won't be gone forever." You say gently. Jazzys eyes fill up with tears. "Don't. Don't cry." Justin says seriously, as he knows thats his weakness. To see his little sister in tears, especially when he caused them. Jazzy nods her head in agreement and wipes her tears away. "I promise you when I come back, i'll take you everywhere. The park, mall, ice-cream shops, anywhere. Okay?" Justin says. "Okay." She says quietly. "Pinkie promise." Justin says and holds out his pinkie. Jazzy smiles and tangles her pinkie with Justins. "See. I want to see you happy, not sad. Cause when you're sad, im sad...and thats not good right?" He asks as he moves a strand of her hair behind her ear. "No." She says. "Good." He replies and gives Jazzy a long kiss on the cheek. "Now give *yn* a big warm hug." Justin says. Jazzy gets out of Justins arms and jumps into yours. "Bye Jazzy! Im gonna miss you!" You say and peck the top of her head. "I will miss you too." She replies. Jaxon soons comes running to Justin. "Bye!" He shouts. Justin laughs and hugs him goodbye. You hug Jaxon as well and then stand up on your feet, along with Justin. "Alright. Seriously we have to start heading to your moms house." Justin says to you. "Okay. Lets go." You reply and walk to the front door. You open the front door and a gush of cold wind blows at your face. Pattie and Justin exchange long hugs and goodbyes. You smile as you see how much they both love each other. Justin pulls away from the hug and grabs a hold of your hand and you both step out the house. "Bye! We love you! Tell everyone we love them too!" Justin shouts as you both walk towards Ryans car. "We love you guys too! And dont worry we will!" Pattie replies. Jazzy and Jaxon appear from behind Pattie and wave goodbye. You and Justin wave goodbye back and reach Ryans car. Justin opens the back car door for you and you slide in. "Have fun in New York!" Pattie yells from the front door. "We will!" Justin yells back and winks. Justin slides in the car and closes the car door behind him. "Ready?" Ryan asks. You both nod your heads at him. Ryan backs out of the driveway and you and Justin both smile at Pattie and the Littles. Ryan drives onto the road and you give your lasts waves goodbyes to them.