chpt 231

You take your phone from Justins hand and you press the phone to your ear. "Hello?" You ask nervously. You were scared she was going to bring up the incident between you and Selena. "Hi sweetie." Your mom says. "Hi mom. I miss you." You reply. Justin gently pushes you out of the kitchen so you can talk to your mom. You walk into the living room and you sit on the couch. "I miss you too baby." Your mom replies. "So, whats up?" You ask as you bite down on your bottom lip. "Baby...I heard about what happened." Your mom lets out with a sigh. You stay quiet. "I saw a video." Your mom say quietly. "There's a video?" You ask. "Tons of videos." Your mom replies. You sigh and place your hand on your forehead. "Im sorry. I hope I didn't disappoint you." You say softly. "Oh honey you didn't disapoint me..." Your mom says. "Mom. I got in a fight. In public. With Selena." You reply. "Yeah, but I know why you did it." Your mom says. "You do?" You ask confused. "Yeah. Justin called me last night and explained everything to me. I wanted to call you and ask if you were alright." Your mom says. "I'm fine mom." You reply. "Honey. What Selena said was wrong." Your mom says quietly. You sit in silence as you listen to your moms voice. "All that matters is that you have me by your side. And you have an amazing boyfriend who really loves you...Justin told me that hes really sorry for yelling at you for what happened..." Your mom says. A smile comes across your face and a tear streams down your cheek. "I love you mom." You say. "I love you too." She replies. "Okay. I'll let you be alone with Justin." Your mom says happily. You laugh. "Okay. Bye mom." You say. "Bye sweetie." You end the call and walk towards the kitchen.