chpt 258

"How you been?" Fredo asks. "Im good. Loving life." You reply. "Thats good to hear...is Justin treating you right?" Fredo asks as he looks at Justin. "Of course!" Justin says and winks at you. "Hes the best." You reply and blush. " Alfredo cooed. Justin turns on the tv and presses the power button on his X-box 360. He grabs two controllers and walks over to the couch. "Can you scoot over so I can sit next to *yn*?" Justin asks Fredo. Alfredo scoots over to the other side of the couch. Justin sits in the middle of us. Justin hands Fredo a controller. "I'll be back." You say and sit up from the couch. You walk out of the living room and up the stairs. You walk into your room and you grab Justins laptop from underneath the bed. You carry it in your hands and spot Maxxie on your bed. "What are you doing up here by yourself?" You ask Maxxie. You walk over to the bed and Maxxie happily wags his tail. You carry Maxxie in one hand and you walk out of the bedroom. You walk downstairs and back into the living room. "Is that Maxxie?" Alfredo asks when he sees you. You nod your head yes and kiss Maxxie's head. "You haven't met him yet?" Justin asks. Alfredo shakes his head no. "Maxxie this is Fredo." You say to Maxxie. Alfredo reaches out for Maxxie. You hand Maxxie to him. "Whats up little dude?" Fredo says in a baby voice. Maxxie gets happy and starts to sniff Alfredo. Justin laughs and pets Maxxie. "The ladies love him." Justin says. You giggle and sit on the couch next to Justin. You open the laptop and turn on the power. Fredo sets Maxxie down on the floor and holds the controller in his hand. You glance up at the screen to see them play some Zombie game. When the laptop turns on, you go to TopShop. You start to look through the clothings. After forty minutes, Justin and Alfredo pause the game. "Potty break." Alfredo says and walks out of the living room. Justin looks over at the computer screen and rests his right hand on your left thigh. "Whatcha lookin at?" Justin asks. "Clothes." You reply. Justin looks at the prices. "Damn baby. Everythings expensive." Justin says."I know. I hate that." You reply and pout your bottom lip. "Look it." Justin says and points at a sweater. "One hundred and thirty dollars for that ugly grandma sweater." Justin says. You laugh. "Yeah. But some of these clothes are worth buying for." You reply. Justin nods his head in agreement. "Oh my gosh! That sweater is so nice! And that one! That one too! Oh and that one!" You say as you point to them. Justin examines the clothes that you pointed out. "What's this store called?" Justin asks. "TopShop." You reply. "TopShop." Justin mumbles and repeats. "Why?" You ask. "Just curious." He says. You look over at Justin. Justin looks at you. "What?" He says. You stare at his eyes. "I love you." Justin mouths. "I love you too." You mouth back. Justin smiles and kisses your lips. You both pull away from the kiss. Justin leans back on the couch and pulls out his phone. He writes something in his Notes App and then turns it back off. "Wanna play?" Justin asks. You look at the tv screen. "I dont know how to play." You reply. "Just shoot the zombies with your gun." Justin replies. You think. "C'mon." Justin says and hands you the xbox controller Fredo was using. You set the laptop down on the coffee table and you grab the controller. You squeal. "Oh god I hate zombies..." You say. Justin laughs. "You ready?" Justin asks. You nod your head yes and Justin unpauses the game. Your eyes focus on the tv screen. You press a button and the gun shoots. Zombies start to run at you. "Babe! Help! Their running at me!" You scream. "Shoot!" Justin says and laughs at your reaction. You panic and start to press random buttons on the controller. You scream and wiggle around on the couch. Alfredo walks back in the living room. He laughs when he sees you playing. "Justin! Help!" You yell. Justin continues to laugh at you. Alfredo sits down on the couch. You throw the controller at Alfredo and you cover your face with your hands to hide your embarrasment. Justin and Alfredo laugh together on the couch. "Baby its okay!" Justin says and rubs your back with his hand while laughing. "Stop laughing at me!" You say and giggle. You playfully smack Justins thigh.