chpt 332

You gently push Justin. "I dont want to do it." Justin whines. "Dont give me that. I won fair and square in that hockey game." You reply. "You won by one very lucky shot." Justin teases. "So what. I still won. Now go get your ass in the middle of the crowd and go make a fool of yourself." You say as you push on Justins back. "What am I supposed to say?" Justin asks as he fights back to stand still. "I dont know! Just go!" You say and give Justin a good shove. Justin gives up and slowly walks into the crowd of people on the busiest sidewalk. Justin stops in the middle of the crowd and nervously scratches his head. You grin the whole time as you wait for Justin to embarrass himself. Justin looks back at you and you give him the 'do it already' look. Justin groans. "I have a bladdar problem and i pee in my bed!" Justin shouts at the top of his lungs. Everyone looks at Justin as though he committed a crime. You cover your mouth and burst out into laughter. People around you look at you crazy as you continue to laugh. Justin walks over to you and resumes to walk away. You grin and catch up to Justin, hes trying to get away from that area as quick as possible. You link arms with Justin and you laugh into his bicep. "I give you props for that." You say with a grin. Justin looks down at you and shakes his head. "That was the most embarrassing thing ever." He says. "More embarrassing than when you walked into the glass door?" You ask. "Ha!" Justin shouts out sarcastically. "Hey, dont be mad. We made a bet." You say. You both walk with linked arms through the downtown night. Mini snow flurries fell from the sky and landed on your eyelash. You flinch and quickly wipe it away. "Try to catch it in your mouth." Justin says. You both open your mouths and wait like idiots until a snowflake fell inside. "Caught one!" Justin shouts. You giggle and notice the snow coming down even harder. Snow blows at your faces and you both gasp for air. You both couldnt see where you were walking. Justin pulls you underneath a coffee shop door that was closed. You guys were sort of sheltered. You both gasp and look in amazment as you watch the snow attack the cement. You look up at the sky and something attracted you that was hanging on the coffee shop door. The object was very pretty, small, green, and a tad of red. A mistletoe. Justin follows your eyes and looks up too. A smile appears on Justins lips once he sees the mistletoe. You both look at each other. Your cheeks flushed in pink from shyness. Justin places his hands on your cold cheeks and caresses them with his warm thumbs. You both lick your lips to moisten them. Justin leans forward to you and captures your lips in a soft kiss. You both pull away from the kiss, just centimeters away from each others faces. You both lightly smile at each other and lean in again for a second kiss. This time making the kiss passionate and sexy. Justin slides his hands down to your waist and pulls you close into him. As much as you didnt want to pull away from the kiss, you had to. "We should get going." You whisper against Justins lips. Justin smiles and nods his head in agreement. Justin reaches for your hand and interlocks fingers with you. You both step out from under the coffee shop door and walk onto the sidewalk. Justin places your interlocked hand with his in the inside of his coat pocket. Rubbing his fingers against yours to keep you warm.