chpt 311

You slowly open your eyes. You noticed that you were already on the private jet. You looked down and saw that you were covered in a blanket. You heard a ringing noise in your ears. They were popped from the air pressure. You wiggle your ears a bit with your fingers. You look around and saw Justins laptop open on a table in front of you. The laptop was on Netflix. "Ayy! Your awake!" Justin says happily. You look up and saw him walking towards you. He was drying his wet hands on his sweat pants. You smile at him. When he sits next to you, he kisses your lips passionately. You pull away from the kiss slowly. "Where were you?" You question. "Bathroom." Justin replies. Justin starts to find a movie to watch on Netflix. "How long have I been sleeping?" You ask. "For about an hour." Justin replies. Thats all? Felt like forever. "Any movies in mind?" Justin asks. You think for a minute. "Uhm...lets watch a tv show instead. How about a series of Friends?" You say. "Oh yeah! I love Friends! Jennifer Aniston is pretty hot in here." Justin says with a grin. "I know...I love her hair!" You reply. Justin finds the series of Friends and clicks the first episode. You get comfortable in your seat. The flight attendant suddenly comes towards us. "Hello. Would you guys like anything to drink or to snack on?" She asks. "Yes. Can I have a can of Pepsi and a small bag of Ritz crackers?" You ask politely. "Of course. And what would you like?" She asks Justin. "Bottled water is fine." Justin replies. The lady smiles and nods her head in agreement. She walks away and prepares your orders. You kick off your Uggs and rest your feet on Justin lap. Justin presses play on the episode and turns the volume on the laptop all the way up. Justin places his hands on your feet and starts to massage them. You both relax as you watch Friends. The flight attendant comes back with your orders. You take your order from her and thank her. You open your can of Pepsi and take a sip. You offer some to Justin and Justin drinks a few gulps. After watching five episodes of Friends, the pilot announces on the intercom that you will be landing in Chicago in a few minutes. Justin closes his laptop and packs everything in his bookbag. You slip your Uggs back on and you both buckle up for landing. Landing always gets you scared because of the speed of the jet when it lands. You reach for Justins hand and squeeze it tightly when the jet tilts forward. Justin looks at you and caresses your hand with his thumb for comfort. After the horrifying landing experience, the jet comes to a complete stop. "Welcome to Chicago, Illinois. It is 21° degrees out and is now snowing. Thanks for boarding. Have a wonderful stay here in the Windy City." The pilot says on the intercom. Your heart starts to beat. Your finally in Chicago! You and Justin unbuckle your belts. Justin throws on his bookbag. The flight attendant opens the seal for the stairs and the stairs fold out. Sudden cold wind and air blows at you. You squeal and grin. You look at Justin who looks excited. You and Justin walk out of the jet and down the stairs. Snow was falling down onto your hair and melts when it touches your body heat. You quickly squeal and walk down the stairs. When you inhaled air from your nose, it felt as though icicles were forming in your nostrils. Thats how cold it is. You touch the snowy cement with your Uggs. Justin grabs onto your hand and you both run towards a cab that arrived to pick you two up. Justin suddenly slips from the snow. Your hold kept him from falling. You both laugh and continue to run to the cab. The cab driver quickly runs out and opens the door for you guys. "Can you help with our luggages?" Justin asks and hands him a twenty dollar bill. The cab driver agrees and takes the money. You and Justin scoot inside the cab and close the door shut behind you. Justin shivers and grabs onto your hand. He places your hands to his mouth and breathes his warm breath on them. Keeping you warm.