chpt 290

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT. "Am I doing it right?" Justin asks. You moan in reply. "I'll take that as a yes." Justin says and chuckles. Justin presses pressure on your back, causing you to groan. "Sorry. Am I doing it to hard?" Justin asks worried. "No its okay. It feels good." You reply. Justin smiles and continues to massage you. Justin leans down to your ear. "Love me like you do." Justin whispers. You get goosebumps all over your body. You turn around and lay on your back. Justin hovers over you and places his right hand on your stomach. He slowly starts to slide up to your bra. Since your bra was unhooked, Justin just grabs your bra off of you and throws it carelessy on the floor. He roughly presses his lips on your lips. You smile into the kiss because of how rough he was being with you. He places his right hand on your left breast and starts to caress it. You lightly moan and wrap your arms around his neck. You pull him closer to you and run your fingers through his hair. Justin starts to moan as you roughly tug at the ends of his hair. Justin rolls over on the bed, making you on top. You climbed over him with your knees on either side of him and sitting on his lap. You both catch each others breath. He held your hips in place as you leaned in, continuing your makeout session. You moved your hips forward a little to get comfortable, but you suddenly feel something slightly poking your white joggers. You realized what it was. You felt it rub against your sensitive spot. You slowly bucked your hips back and forth and Justin did the same, soon getting into your rhythm. You felt weaker and weaker as the bulge in Justins pants rubbed against your joggers. "Justin..." You whisper and let out a soft moan. "I know baby." He mumbled. His breathing was starting to get heavy.