chpt 323

WARNING: VERRRY SEXUAL CONTENT!
Justins POV:
Staring into her eyes, I saw desperation, the want of reassurance that everything was going to be okay with us. I sighed gently, my lips capturing hers in a sweet kiss. *yn* arched her body into mine as she deepend the kiss. I claimed her lips mine as I rested in between her legs and ran my hands up and down the sides of her body. I traveled my lips down to her neck, *yn* gripped around my neck as a I began sucking her skin. A soft moan escapes from her lips. I slid my hands to the bottom of her shirt, slowly pulling it up inch by inch. I started to kiss every section of her body that was revealing to me. From her stomach to her breasts. I finally took her shirt off and threw it carelessly on the floor. I took the base of *yn*'s neck and started kissing her jawline. I kissed up to her ear and tugged on her earlobe, earning a soft moan from *yn*. I lightly smile and pulled away. I grabbed the ends of my shirt and took it off me, throwing my shirt on the floor as well. *yn*'s hands immediantly touched my abs, tracing each indent. I pressed my lips forcfully onto hers. I grabbed onto her hips and gently slid her up before running my fingers against the top rim of her jeans. *yn* bucked her hips as a sign for me to take them off. I smile into the kiss and unbuttoned her jeans. I slowly pull them down her legs and removed her jeans. I unbuttoned my jeans as well and looked over at *yn*. She placed her hands on my face and brought me up to her. She passionately kissed my lips. I feel her tongue slip inside my mouth, which makes me weak. I slip my hands underneath her back and undo her bra. I pull the bra off her, revealing her chest.